Date

*Y/n POV*

Corbyn brought me back the lingerie I once gave him over a week ago. I took a long shower and put the set on.

I walk into my closet, looking for an appropriate dress to wear that goes with his suit, since he's still supposed to be my security for the evening.

I told Dad I was going to dinner with Mara, so it wasn't anything suspicious. He obviously told me to bring Besson and Marais, so it works to our advantage.

I grab out a tight black dress that goes down to my upper thighs. I start sliding it on when there's a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yell from my closet. I pull the dress up half way when Jonah makes his presence known at my closet door.

"Uh, I'm still not comfortable speaking with you, but um, Corbyn is waiting for you downstairs" Jonah smirks at me as I pull up the rest of my dress.

I zip it up quickly, feeling almost overly uncomfortable having him watch me.

Normally I'd think it's okay, but since I'm going on a date, with his best friend and coworker, it's almost too much.

I fix my hair, letting it go straight down. I nod my head to Jonah before walking out of my room and down the stairs.

Corbyn hears me coming down the stairs and looks up in my direction. He smiles lightly, looking down, almost blushing.

"When will you be back?" Dad's voice sends an eerie echo through out the living room.

"I don't know, maybe 9 or 10. Depending on what we do after dinner" I smile, grabbing the keys to my Tesla, seeing as it's one of the only two cars I have with more than two seats.

Jonah takes the keys and I roll my eyes before climbing into the back. Corbyn and Jonah talk amongst themselves as I stay silent in the back.

"You were right, I'd be weak too" Jonah mumbles, and Corbyn smacks his arm.

Weird.

Jonah pulls up outside an extremely fancy restaurant that I know all too well. I'll pretend I've never been here, for Corbyn's sake.

Corbyn gets out, opening my door and holds out a hand to help me out.

"You can just drive around if you want, you don't have to wait here for us" I smile at Jonah as he's got a wide smile

"Hell yeah I'm driving this thing, it's awesome" I close the door and Jonah goes speeding off. I shake my head and roll my eyes, I don't want him getting caught.

Corbyn stays professional, until we get inside the restaurant, then he grabs ahold of my hand.

"Reservations for Besson" He smiles softly at the hostess.

"Right this way. And hello again Miss Y/l/n" Well, there goes my plan of never being here.

"Hello" I smile shyly as we start walking to our table.

"Miss Y/l/n, I can get your regular table ready, if you don't like this one" The hostess smiles, placing down two menus at the table she brought us to.

"No, this is fine, thank you"

Corbyn pulls out my chair for me and tucks it in as I sit down. He sits down across from me as the hostess walks away. Corbyn takes off his sunglasses and places them on the table.

"So you come here often?" He shyly smiles

"It's my dad's favourite restaurant. We come quite often"

Corbyn takes my hand from across the table and we get lost in nice conversations. We order our dinner and I know it's already going to be quite expensive, so I'm already planning on paying.

We order our dessert, a nice slice of cheesecake to share. Corbyn goes to feed me a bite when my phone starts ringing. I grab my phone out of my purse and see Dads name on the screen.

"Hey dad, what's up?"

"Get home, now." And he hangs up.

"Shit. We gotta go, now. Call Jonah, get his ass here now" I jump up from the table as Corbyn throws on his sunglasses.

I quickly pay for the meal, Corbyn comes up behind me, hanging up his phone.

"Why would you do that, amor? I was going to pay" He sighs

"You can just repay me later" I wink then we head outside.

Jonah rolls up in my Tesla and we both jump in.

"What's going on?" Jonah asks, heading back towards my house

"Her father called, telling us to get home ASAP"

We race home and I race in the door to see my father staring out the window in the living room. I quickly kick off my shoes and place my purse by the door.

"I need to talk with all three of you" Dad calls out and I feel my heart drop to my stomach.

He has to know Corbyn and I were on a date.

I look back at Corbyn and Jonah and they both look terrified. We walk over and I sit on the couch, both boys stand behind me.

"Someone want to tell me why Y/n's Tesla was seen speeding down Hollywood Blvd without her in it?"

Fucking Jonah.

"Oh, that's my fault, Marais here ran to the store for me" I smile politely

"For what?" Dad scoffs

"Besson, can you grab my purse?" I point toward the door

Corbyn walks off, grabbing my purse then handing it to me. I open up my purse, grabbing and throwing a box of tampons out onto the coffee table. He's so lucky I bought those the other day.

"Oh- Oh, I'm sorry. Thank you Marais for taking care of my daughter" Dad stutters, he's always been insecure talking about periods.

"Can we go now?" I grab the tampons putting them back into my purse

"Yes, I'll be in my office" Dad nods before quickly walking away.

"My room. Now." I stand up, heading to my room with both Jonah and Corbyn following behind me.

I walk in, Jonah follows and Corbyn closes the door behind him. I sit on my bed while Jonah stands in front of me.

"What the fuck were you doing? You're so lucky I bought those!"

"Bro, why were you racing down Hollywood Blvd of all places?!" Corbyn scolds

"I was just having fun, I didn't realize he had people everywhere. I'm so sorry Y/n. Thank you for covering for me" Jonah sighs, putting his head down

"It's fine, just, get out of my room" Jonah and Corbyn head to my door and I shake my head with a smirk

"Not you"

Corbyn turns around, then points to himself. I nod and wave him back over to my bed.

"You still have to repay me for buying dinner"

"Oh, do I now?" Corbyn closes and locks the door.

"How much do you want? I don't have much cash on me" I shake my head getting up from my bed.

Corbyn pulls out his wallet and I can't help but laugh.

I unzip my dress letting it fall to the floor. Corbyn looks up to me with his jaw dropped to the floor.

"You wore it?" He smirks, throwing his wallet behind him, letting it land on the floor.

Corbyn cups my face in his large, veiny hands, pulling me into a heated kiss