Lingerie

*Y/N POV*

It's been a week with Besson. I hate it. He's got his first day off today, which means I'm stuck in the house, but I'm going to try to get out to go out with Mara.

"Hey baby! I'm going to my meeting, I'll be back in a few hours" Dad yells from the door.

I run to the door from the kitchen to catch him before he leaves

"Hey, Mara and I are going to the mall so I might not be here when you get back" I hug him but he sighs

"Let me call Besson, and I'll get him to take you"

"No dad, it's fine, it's just the mall" I smile but he shakes his head, pulling out his phone

"Fine, just give me his number, I'll text him"

"Promise?" He says holding out his phone. I take it, putting Bessons number into my phone.

"I'll do it right now" Dad smiles before leaving.

I press call, putting it up to my ear.

This is how I'll get him to talk

"Uh, hello? Who's this?" His voice is much different than I thought it'd be. It's deeper, softer than I've imagined. It annoyingly makes him more attractive

"Well, I didn't expect Besson's voice to be-" I get cut off by him hanging up. I immediately get a text message

What do you need Y/n? It's my day off
I wanna go to the mall with Mara but I need you to come
It's my day off
Please
I'll meet you there in half an hour

I smile brightly and start getting ready. I slide on a pair of short jean shorts and a black crop top.

I throw my phone in my back pocket and race down the stairs. Quickly sliding on some boots and grabbing my Lambo keys.

I text Mara telling her I'm on my way and that she'll see me coming. I roar the engine to my car, smirking at the sound as it echos off the hills.

~

I make it to the mall, letting the engine of my car roar for all the people staring while I find a parking spot.

I spot Mara's lime green Range Rover, so I park close but not too close.

I quickly get out of my car, running to Mara who's playing on her phone, waiting for me.

"Bitch!" I yell running through the parking lot, jumping in her arms, knocking us both over

"I'm actually surprised you came, I thought Besson had the day off" Mara jumps up, dusting herself off

"He did, but I somehow talked him into coming to the mall. Even if he didn't come, I still would've came" I smile then hear someone clear their throat behind me. 

I turn around seeing Besson in his suit and sunglasses. It was obvious he didn't want to be here. His jaw was clenched and his fists were tightened causing his knuckles to turn white.

I walk over, giving him a sympathetic smile. I kind of feel bad, taking him on his only day off of the week

"I'm sorry, um, I can go home, if you want to leave" Besson shakes his head, grabbing my shoulders and turning me towards the mall entrance.

Mara grabs my hand and starts dragging me to the entrance. I turn back, looking at Besson who's walking a few feet behind us. He gives me a smirk, causing me to smile.

What is he doing to me?

Mara and I walk the mall, buying cute dresses for parties all summer long. We're currently looking at bikinis and I decide to
mess with Besson a bit.

We grab a few to try on and run to the change rooms. The first one I try on is a revealing black one.

I walk out, seeing Besson sitting in front of the change rooms. I strike a pose causing Besson to chuckle, shaking his head.

"How's this one?" I ask him. He goes straight face shaking his head again.

I go back in, changing into a red one, it covers more than the black one but it looks just as good.

I walk out, striking a new pose and Besson mouth forms a laugh but no sounds come out

"How about this one?" Besson smiles, and lightly nods his head but quickly stops himself.

"This one it is then" I wink at Besson before going back and changing into my regular clothes.

Mara and I buy what we had in hand at the
store. We shop around for another hour or so until we start walking to leave.

We walk past a lingerie store and I decided to bug Besson just once more.

"Hey Besson, what's your favourite colour?" I ask stopping in front of him.

He smiles innocently and points at Mara's red purse. I'm surprised he actually said something. Well, he didn't say it but he interacted more than just a nod or smile.

"Red?" I ask and he nods. "Perfect"

I run into the lingerie store, quickly grabbing a nice red set in my size and paying for it quickly.

I innocently walk back out smiling at both Besson and Mara who are just awkwardly standing there.

We make it out to ours cars and I hug Mara goodbye. I then walk to my car with Besson by my side.

"I'm just going to head home, so you can do the same" I smile putting all my bags in the trunk except one.

Besson walks me to my drivers side door and I get half way in before looking back at him

"Oh, and let me know when you want to use this" I smile handing him the bag.

Besson opens the bag, looking in and his jaw drops looking at the lingerie

"See you tomorrow Besson" I wink before closing my car door, and leaving him stunned in the parking lot.