Garrett

*Jonah POV*

It's been a couple days, I figured now would be a good time to go visit Y/n and Matthew since we have a free day.

I get dressed in all black, with the hood up on my sweater, so you won't be able to make me out on Y/n's cameras around her house.

I head down the stairs, with a backpack on, full of some things I want Y/n and Matthew to have.

"Where you going Justin?" I look up seeing a few of the guys on the couch, along with Vanessa, so fake names are required.

Oh yeah, and the boys don't know I'm going to see her.

"None of your business, Jake" I chuckle going to the door, sliding on some shoes

"Why can't we know? What if we wanna come?" I roll my eyes

"Because it's not somewhere that you're welcome, Zayn" I send Zach a smile before opening the front door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Corbyn asks coming from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn and I'm about ready to explode

"None of your damn business! Holy shit, stop asking" I go out the door and slam it closed.

Why are they so noisy? Damn.

As I walk away from the house, I hear the door open and close, so I stop walking. I don't want them to see me walk over to her house. Maybe I should drive away, so it's less suspicious to them.

"Jonah?" I hear Mara's quiet voice, so I turn around, seeing her holding an envelope

"Can you give this to Y/n, when you go see her?"

"How did you know I was going to see Y/n?" I look around before quickly taking the envelope from her hands

"I saw you take Corbyn's share of the money he wanted her to have. Just tell her I'm sorry" Mara nods her head before running back inside.

I quickly jog over to Y/n's house, just hoping no one else notices me going there. I walk up to her front door, before I get the chance to knock, the door flies open.

"AHHH! Jesus Jonah, what are you doing here?" Y/n grabs her chest, trying to catch her breath

"I told you I'd come see you sometime. Now is sometime" I look behind her, seeing she's got Matthew in his stroller and a bag in her hand

"Now isn't a good time, I'm sorry" Y/n tries to push past me but I don't move

"What's going on?" I lightly push her back into her house and I start to look around her first floor.

"No one's here, I just have to go somewhere" I can tell she's nervous. She's rocking back and forth between each foot, she's clutching onto her bag too tight, she won't make eye contact.

"What's in the bag?" I point to her hands, walking my way back over to her

"Nothing. I really need to go Jonah, please" She begs but I rip the bag out of her hands

"Give that back!" She shouts as I open the bag, seeing money. A lot of money.

"Who's this for? Is someone threatening you?" I dump out the money on the floor, seeing close to a hundred thousand.

"Not me, Yere. She's a friend-"

"I know who she is. Let me call the boys and we'll come with you. Who's threatening her?"

"Her baby daddy. He's at her work right now" I nod my head as Daniel picks up his phone.

"What's going on?" Daniel answers

"Get the boys together, we got something to take care of"

"Alright! Let's go boys!" Daniel yells causing me to pull back the phone

"Don't bring Charlie. I'll meet you outside the house" I hang up the phone and see Y/n picking up her money, shoving it back into the bag

"Who's Charlie?" Y/n asks in a whisper as we walk out the door.

"New guy. I'll ride with you, okay?" I respond quickly, before running down the street to my house, already seeing the boys on the front lawn.

"What's going on?" Jack asks as he opens his car door for Mara to get in

"Y/n's friend is getting threatened, so she's
going to pay him off. I promised Corbyn I'd protect Y/n, so we're going to take care of this guy" I turn back to see Y/n putting Matthew in her car, and getting herself in.

"Shouldn't we bring Corbyn then?" Zach asks and I roll my eyes

"No, you idiot. Just follow her Range Rover"

The guys run to their cars while I walk into the street, seeing Y/n driving towards me. She slams on her breaks and I get in the passenger seat.

"They're following us, let's go"

Y/n drives to the diner as everyone follows behind us. Y/n parks as close as she can, as she still panics for her friend. I set up the stroller as Y/n gets Matthew out of the car. She places his sleeping body into the stroller, quickly grabbing her bag of money but I stop her.

"You don't need that, leave it" She hesitates but places the bag back in the car, making sure the doors are locked.

As we all gather together, we head inside. Y/n runs to Yere, seeing her standing behind the counter, crying.

"Who's the guy?" Daniel asks, leaning on the counter as Y/n hugs her friend.

"Over there" Y/n nods her head to a small booth with a skinny black haired boy in it. He's got dark brown eyes and he looks easy to take down, should be no problem.

"Easy" Zach smiles, rubbing his hands together. Y/n flinches at the sound of Zach's voice.

"So Yere, once we get rid of this guy, how about I take you-" I smack Zach on the back of the head as he looks her up and down

"Shut up bro"

"Mara, stay with them" Jack kisses her cheek, and slaps her ass before we walk over to the guy.

"Garrett, right?" I sit down across from him as Zach slides in the booth beside him so he can't run. Daniel and Jack stand at the table, looking awfully intimidating, if I do say so myself.

"Uh, who are you?" Garrett looks up, then over to Yere.

"Nah, eyes here. Leave my girls alone" I grab his jaw, pulling him to look at me

"She's got my money, she owes me" He leans back in his seat, smiling like he owns the world.

"Let me introduce myself, Jonah, Jonah Marais" Garrett gulps down hard, getting Zach to chuckle. "So you know me?" He nods

"I've heard about your guys reputation" Garrett grins, making me want to smack it off of him.

"Why are you threatening Yere?"

"She owes me money" Garrett turns his head back to the girls behind the counter.

I exhale a hot breath onto my hands before rubbing them together to heat them up. I slap his left cheek causing his head to lightly fly to the right to look at me again.

"For what? What does she owe you money for?" I can see the anger radiating off of Garrett from the slap

"None of your damn business!" He yells before spitting in my face. I know what he wants the money for, drugs.

"You don't threaten any of my girls" I grab a napkin, wiping the spit off. I nod my head at Zach, he gets the biggest smile on his face.

"Let's go" Zach grabs his arm, pulling him out of the booth

"This isn't over!" Garrett yells to Yere as Zach literally drags him out of the restaurant.

"We'll take care of him, you won't be seeing him again" I smile at the three girls, before heading to Zach's corvette, sliding in beside Garrett, who now has a gun to his head.

"Lesson learned, you don't mess with my girls"