Relax

*Corbyn POV*

"Shut up! This won't end well for you"

We finally found Vanessa, she was hiding away in a little bunker for her gang. She was the only one we kept alive.

"Charlie, Baby, help me!" Vanessa begs as Jack tapes her hands behind her back.

"Shut up, Vanessa" I scoff, reaching for my phone in my pocket that's violently ringing.

"What do you need Zach?"

"Uhh, long story short?" Zach rambles

"Just spit it out man"

"Y/n's gone, she um, she stormed out of the house" I feel the panic set in

"What do you mean she stormed out? There was a black van parked outside the house waiting for her to come outside! What the fuck did you do Zach?!"

"Um, there was also a gunshot, about 2 minutes after she left"

I hang up the phone, about ready to throw it at the concrete wall but Jonah stops me. He takes my phone from my hand, putting it in his pocket.

"We gotta go, they took Y/n, Zach thinks they shot her" My hands instantly get sweaty

Daniel pulls Vanessa out of the building and we race to our cars. I pop open the trunk to my car and point in.

"She's going in the trunk"

"Bro, people can see us" Jack looks around, seeing a few people out along the street

"I don't care, get her in" I walk towards the driver side door, getting ready to get in

"Well, the old Corbyn is back" Jonah
whispers as they throw Vanessa in the trunk

I get in my car, slamming the door. Jack closes the trunk and Jonah gets in the car with me. Jack and Daniel race over to Daniel's car as I take off speeding back to the house.

I speed through stop signs and go too fast when the lights are green, almost forgetting there's someone in my trunk.

"Bro, you're gonna kill us before we're even going to be able to find Y/n. Relax" Jonah holds tighter onto his door handle.

"Relax? Relax?! The fucking love of my life got kidnapped because of me and the life I chose to be in and you want me to relax?! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I slam onto my car breaks as we pull into our driveway. I jump out of the car, leaving Jonah to deal with Vanessa and I run straight to Zach's room.

"What the fuck happened?" I yell, causing
him to jump at the sound of my voice

"We were uh, we were just talking then we argued, I told her to leave so she left"

"Why the fuck would you tell her to leave?! What did you two argue about?!" I can feel my skin turning red from anger

"I told her to leave, meaning to leave my room, not the house, that was her own fault"

"Zach, what did you argue about?" I rub my hand across my forehead, convincing myself not to snap Zach's neck.

"I wouldn't say thank you" Zach mumbles

"You're fucking kidding me, Zach! How hard is it to say thank you?" I storm out of his room, slamming the door.

I swear to god if Zach gets Y/n killed, I'll kill him myself.

I run down the stairs seeing Daniel taking Vanessa to the basement. I storm my way
over to them and rip Vanessa from Daniel's grip

"Where the hell is she?" I slam her back against the wall causing her to let out a groan

"I don't know what you're talking about" She smirks as I grab her throat

"Where's Y/n? Where did they take her?" I pull her forwards just to slam her back to the wall with more force

"Wouldn't you like to know"

"Get her downstairs" I push Vanessa down to the floor and Daniel picks her up, taking her to the basement

"Wanna tell us what's going on now?" Mara asks throwing me a bottle of water.

"Y/n and Zach argued because he wouldn't say thank you, so he told her to leave. She left even when I specifically told her not to. Merisha told me there was a black van waiting outside the house so I told her to tell everyone to stay inside and away from the windows, guess that didn't happen. Zach said she left and then heard a gunshot"

"And people said I was the stupid one" Jack chuckles and my eyes go wide, ready to throw my water at him. Mara sees my face and she elbows his side.

"I meant Zach's stupid, not Y/n. Y/n is far from stupid, she's always been smarter than me. She's a really-"

"Shut up Jack" I take a quick sip of my water before spinning on my heels, headed towards the basement

"I don't think you should go down there" Jonah shouts but I ignore him and continue to the stairs

I take a deep breath, preparing myself to lose my voice just by yelling at Vanessa. I march down the stairs with Jonah following behind me. The further down the stairs I get, Daniel and Vanessa's voices get louder.

I stop at the bottom of the wooden steps seeing Daniel taping her hands tightly to the arms of the chair that Garrett once sat in. I walk over slowly, clearing my throat so my presence is known.

"Ah, welcome back" Vanessa smiles. "What would you like to know this time?"

"Where is Y/n?"

"Agh, you're still worried about her?" She rolls her eyes. I walk close enough to strike her cheek with the back of my hand as hard as I can.

"Who has her?"

"Come on Corbyn, I didn't tell you before, what makes you think I'll tell you now?"

I reach into my waistband behind my back, pulling out my favourite handgun. I pull back on it before I aim it directly on her forehead.

"Wanna tell me now?" Vanessa smiles

"You know, I think you have more important things to worry about, not just your baby momma. Matthew is his name, right? Staying with Jonah's sister, Esther, right?" She smirks, her eyes moving to look in the direction Jonah is in.

I feel my anger build up inside me, and without another breath I take the gun away from her forehead and smack her head with the back of the gun, knocking her out cold.

"Give me my phone" I look at Jonah and he shakes his head

"They don't know where she lives"

"Yeah, well then how did she know my son was with her? Give me my damn phone!" Jonah's eyes go wide as he realizes the situation. If Matthew is in danger, so is Esther.

Jonah hands me my phone back and I dial Esther's number in a hurry. The phone rings and rings, causing more panic to set in, but it answers

"Esther?"

"Hey Corbs, how are you?" Hearing her voice shots relief through my body like a drug.

"I'm fine, how are you? How's Matthew?"

"I'm good, he just got to sleep. Y/n kept FaceTiming us this morning every few hours but she just randomly stopped. Is she okay?"

That's when it hit me. I obviously can't tell her
Y/n's been kidnapped and potentially shot. I also need a decent excuse on why she randomly stopped checking in on Matthew.

"She's good" I sigh, I pray to god that she's alright