Fake

"Jonah?"

Jonah's head shoots up at me at the door. His eyes open wide and he throws his phone in his blue jeans pocket. Jonah runs to the door, grabbing my arm, pulling me further away from the house, to the side walk.

Jonah stares at me for a second, taking a good look at my face. Knowing he's looking at all the scars, I put my head down, clearing my throat to finally get him to speak.

"What are you doing here?! How did you find us?" Jonah speaks in a low tone, throwing his hood up on his black hoodie.

"I thought I saw Jack and Mara. I'm assuming it was them and I'm not crazy" I smile as Jonah crosses his arms, annoyed.

"We can't be speaking to each other, Y/n. If your father finds out, that'll screw up everything" As Jonah speaks, he doesn't even look at me, he's trying to look behind me, at Matthew.

"Do you want to see him?" I whisper.

Jonah hesitates before nodding his head. I pull up the sun guard to show Jonah, Matthew.

Jonah smiles, but quickly puts a hand over his mouth so I don't see it anymore.

"Would you mind if I took a picture of him? I'm sure Jordan would love to see him" Jonah half smiles pulling out his phone. I slightly laugh.

"Jordan sees him all the time. He's actually coming by tomorrow" Jonah squints his eyes, obviously not knowing Jordan and I speak

"Oh, he never mentioned going to see you" Jonah looks down at his phone and sighs. "I gotta go, but um, I'll come see you, sometime"

I nod my head before he takes off running back into his house.

*Corbyn POV*

Jack and Mara come into the house while Daniel, Zach and I hangout on the couch, watching random tv shows.

Vanessa should be coming by any minute for us to go on a date, so I'm just waiting for her to come by.

I'm already sick of her if I'm honest. She's nothing like Y/n. No one could ever be.

A knock on the door causes me to groan as I know it's Vanessa. I grab my phone and wallet, getting up and getting ready to leave.

"Uhh-" Daniel mumbles

I walk to open the door but get tackled to the ground before I can make it

"No!" Zach whisper shouts on top of me

"What the fuck dude?" I chuckle grabbing the back of my head that hit the hardwood floor.

"Merisha! Answer the door! If she asks, the people that live here are Brady and his wife Carmen. They've got 3 kids, got it?" Zach says to our new maid.

Zach gets up off me, pulls me to stand up and drags me to the other room, where we find Daniel.

"Someone want to tell me what's going on?"

"Look" Daniel shows me the doorbell camera and I see Y/n, waiting with Matthew.

"How did she find us? I got back here before she even left the store!" I try to defend, thinking they're blaming me.

"Jack and Mara got here just after she pulled into her driveway, she probably saw them" Zach scoffs

"Jonah?" I hear her soft voice. A voice I've missed so much.

Wait, Jonah?

The boys and I peer around the corner seeing Jonah stunned, standing on the stairs. He quickly runs to the door, and Merisha closes the door behind him.

"Who was that?" She asks softly, still slightly scared of me

"His ex, she thinks he's dead" Zach chuckles, patting a hand on my back.

I shove Zach's hand off my back before walking to the slightly tinted window, looking out to seeing Jonah smiling down at our son. A ping of jealousy washes over me, and I text Jonah to get back inside immediately.

I watch him smile at Y/n before running inside.

"Bro, look how fucking cute he is" Jonah smiles, looking down at his phone as all the boys gather around him.

I stay looking out the window, watching Y/n as she stays on the sidewalk for a few more seconds before looking at the window I'm looking out of.

I quickly shut the curtains until I remember she can't see in.

"He's so cute, holy fuck" Daniel smiles, as they all stare at Jonah's phone.

I slowly walk over, preparing myself. Do I really want to see the son I gave up and abandoned, just like I did with his mom.

Jonah flips the phone in my direction so I can see. He's grown so much since the last time I got a good look at him. Last time I somewhat saw him was over a month ago, when she took him out of his stroller at the beach.

I feel tears start leaving my eyes but I quickly wipe them away as Jonah begins to speak

"Zach, come here" Jonah smiles, placing his phone in his pocket before cracking his knuckles

"What's up?" Zach smiles before Jonah lunges at him and punches him square in the jaw

"What the fuck man!" Zach shrieks

"Have you seen Y/n's face?! It's completely fucked because of you, asshole!" Jonah shouts shaking his hand around from the hit

"You told me to slap her around a bit!" Zach defends

"Slap her around is what I said, not brutally beat the shit out of her to the point where she's scarred for life! Get the fuck out of my sight!" Zach takes off running up the stairs and a door slams shut.

"It's really bad, huh?" I whisper, Jonah just slowly nods his head

"Did you know she talks to Jordan? He's meeting up with her tomorrow" Jonah changes the subject

"What? He would've told me if he did. There's no way" I pull out my phone, going to text him

"I asked to take a picture of Matthew for Jordan but actually for you, and she says he sees him all the time"

"That stupid fuck-" I gladly get cut off by the sound of the doorbell. I look to see Daniel checking the cameras outside and he gives me a light nod that it's okay.

I open the door seeing Vanessa standing in an interesting looking dress. It's lime green with large pink dots. It's interesting to say the least.

"Ready to go, Charlie?" She smiles grabbing onto my hand

"Bye Charlie!" Daniel and Jonah laugh

"Bye Dylan. And Justin, we aren't done talking about this" I glare at Jonah.

I hate these stupid fake names.