Runaway

*Y/n POV*

I wake up, being shaken awake by Corbyn.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asks in a whisper

"Okay, I think, what happened?" I whisper back, looking at the clock, 2:30 in the morning

"Jonah drugged you. We need to leave now, or we'll never get out of here" Corbyn gets out of my bed, into my closet. He comes out carrying my suitcase and some black clothes.

"Change into this, it'll be easier to sneak around in" He places down a pair of black joggers and a black hoodie with some black sneakers.

I quickly change and we start heading out of my room. Corbyn places a finger over his mouth, signalling me to be quiet.

We make it down the stairs in complete silence. I stop at the bottom, looking around the house. I won't be back for a while, I won't see Dad for a while.

"Give me your phone" Corbyn whispers and I willingly hand it to him. He takes my phone and places it on the counter, leaving it there.

"Come on mi amor, we have to go" Corbyn grabs my wrist and pulls me out the door. He knows I wouldn't leave unless he dragged me out.

We get out to his car and he throws his phone on the ground and stomps on it, making sure it's completely broken.

"What are you doing?" I whisper shout

"So they can't track us, come on" Corbyn throws my bag in the trunk of his car and then opens my door for me.

"It'll all be okay, I promise" I nod my head as tears start to fall from my eyes.

Corbyn picks me up and puts me in the passenger seat, doing up my seatbelt for me. He gets in the drivers side and we start driving further and further away from my house.

"We just have to make a quick stop at my house then we are free to go wherever you want" Corbyn whispers, grabbing onto my hand.

We pull up to Corbyn's house but he parks down the street, I'm not fully sure why. I watch him run to the backyard, assuming he's sneaking in.

I sit, getting lost in thought. Did I really agree to run away with him? What if he's really the enemy? I just agreed to leave with him.

I hate that I trust too much.

Corbyn runs out from his backyard with a large duffel bag around his shoulder. He quickly jogs over to the car, throwing the bag in the backseat and jumping into the drivers seat. He pulls away quickly, in silence.

"What's in the bag?" I whisper lightly, not trying to create unwanted tension

"Weapons"

"Why do we need those?" I panic

"People are after you, Y/n. And now they'll be after me too" Corbyn grabs my hand, placing a light kiss on the back of it.

I can't help but trust Corbyn. He's really my only option now.

I watch as Corbyn starts driving out of LA, and headed to a different city. I start falling asleep as he holds my hand tightly, almost as if he's scared to let go.

Corbyn wakes me up when we get to the hotel. He grabs our bags and gets to the front desk to get us checked in.

I stand a few feet behind him with my hood up, looking down to the floor. I don't want to chance being recognized by anyone and have them tell Dad.

"Come on, mi amor" Corbyn smiles back at me

I nod my head, going to follow Corbyn as he walks to the elevator. I follow behind him, keeping my hood on and my head low. A hand grabs my wrist, causing me to squeal in fear.