Chapter 1

Chapter 1: The Night

Dark, absolutely loud and crowded.

That's exactly how to describe the place they are all in right now. Nishinoya Yuu and Tanaka Ryunosuke, had brought the other former member of the Karasuno volleyball team for a reunion, and also to celebrate the exit of the newly graduates namely Hinata Shoyo, Kageyama Tobio, Tsukishima Kei, Yamaguchi Tadashi and Yachi Hitoka.

"Why am I not surprised?" Sawamura Daichi, former Captain the Volleyball team, said with a straight face.

"Loosen up, Daichi. We don't go to this kind of place that much anyway. And we're here to have some fun with our other friends!" Sugawara Koushi said, tapping his boyfriend's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Suga, but I'm with Daichi here. We're not even know if those kids can handle alchohol." Azumane Asahi whispers.

"What do you mean, Asahi? First of all, those five are not kids anymore, they just graduate Highschool!" Nishinoya Yuu bursts into the conversation.

Tanaka crossed his arms,"And you're the one to talk. Out of all of us you are the one who can't hold himself up." mocking Asahi for being a light drinker.

"What are you all doing there? Everyone had already gone inside. And here you are being responsible adults." Ennoshita Chikara, also a former Captain, said in amusement.

True to his words, once they entered the club, they already saw Tsukishima, and his ever loyal friend, Yamaguchi, snickering at a table watching a battle unfold.

Hinata and Kageyama are once again in a battle. Not sports related, but a drinking game.

And Yachi is in between the two, trying to stop them from being drunken so early. Kiyoko Shimizu watches with amusement.

The night goes on with everyone reminiscing their time together. From winning every matches before. Laughing and crying, remembering the times spent while at Karasuno. But peace was never an option when the freak quick duo are always bickering non stop throughout the night.

They decided to go and end the reunion at midnight when Sawamura and Sugawara decided to go home early, same with Asahi and Nishinoya (practically one dragging out the latter).Ennoshita and Tanaka argues while walking together. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi walks away hand in hand. Kiyoko walking Yachi home (the blonde so drunk she can’t even walk straight). And Kageyama slumped on the bar counter. Everyone had bid their goodbyes and parted ways. Little do they know that Hinata was left behind.

Hinata, feeling all dizzy and weak, drop himself at the sidewalk just outside the club. Feeling hot whether because of alchohol or his unexpected heat that was supposed to start in a week.

Forcing himself to stay awake, he tried to walk a little further. Mind blurry and almost hallucinating. Little by little he felt the urge to just slump himself down the road and wait for a willing Alpha to take him home.

But before he could move further, a pair of arms has stopped him from stumbling himself on the road. Probably concerned on what's happening to the drunken omega.

"Hinata Shoyo? Why are you here all alone in kind of state?" Deep voice of a man said, supporting Hinata from falling.

The man knew Hinata was drunk. But he never expected him to be all alone in the dark while he is clearly suffering from his heat.

"Hmmm? Who are you? How do you know my name?" Hinata drunkenly spoke, squinting his eyes. Clearly drunk to even keep his own eyes open. "But you smell really nice." He added reaching for the man's face.

"Please keep yourself sane. I need you to state your address and I'll bring you there." The man said almost panicking by the second. He himself knows the effect of an Omega's pheromones especially in heat.

"Hoooow about you bring me to your place instead? I bet you want to have a taste of me too. I'm a fresh grad from highschool you see and I think it's pretty okay if we do it right?" Hinata said, seductively. He doesn't even know the effect he's giving to the man.

"I know you want to…” Hinata guides the mans hand on his ass then he touches the man’s crotch. Feeling the erection of the man through his pants. “…touch me to.” Hinata smirks.

The man growls, "I'm clearly trying to keep myself from ravishing you. So please cooperate." The man slowly losing his own sense of control.

"Why don't you just ravish me, mister? I probably want you now you see" Hinata said then leaned forward to kiss the man, lost to his own drunken self.

The man tried so hard to keep himself from doing things to the smaller one, bu loses himself into the kiss and thrown every sense of reason out of his system.

"Well then, if this is what you want, then it's what you shall receive." The man leaned closer to Hinata's ears. "I'll make you scream my name later when we get to my place."

"Yeah?" Hinata moaned, feeling every touch of the guy who's cradling him. Breath hitches when the man kissed and bit his earlobe.

"Yes, and the names Wakatoshi, Ushijima Wakatoshi, baby doll." Ushijima whispers huskily.

Few minutes and they found themselves in Ushijima's place, stumbled in his couch in a state of undress. Kissing, groping, clawing each other out. They do it on the living room, to his kitchen. To Ushijima's room and to his rooms balcony. They never stopped until both are sated and unconscious.

Morning came and Hinata finally woke up, feeling sore everywhere especially in between his legs. Sense of panic creeps in his system as he realized he’s in an unfamiliar room.

In that state the only thing he thought what’s best was to collect his discarded clothes from last night (scattered in the living room and his shirt found on the doorway). Dressed up and runaway without even looking back at the sleeping giant, face buried on the pillow, just beside him a while ago.

A/N: Yes it's short. I can't even really write long chapters. So i hope it's okay  with y'all. And I know it's crappy so if you're reading this and decided to continue thank you so much.