Quick Fun Facts

Quick facts searched by yours truly. Though some might know this already:

🦅🍊

°  MSBY Black Jackals are based on real life V.League team Panasonic Panthers located in Osaka

🦅🍊

°Schweiden Adlers is a reference to the real life V-League team, Oita Miyoshi Weisse Adler. In German, "Weisse Adler" means "White Eagles."

🦅🍊

° Some players from Schweiden Adlers had a connection with birds. Such as Ushijima with Eagles, Hoshiumi with Seagulls, and Kageyama with Crows. Even their teammates Fukuro Hirugami (Fukuro is a homonym of Japanese word "Owl") and Sokolov (Sokol means Falcon on Slavic language)

Source: Haikyu! wiki
🦅🍊

This is more on my observation than a fact *ehem*

° Some of the players from Black Jackals are connected with the color Black itself. (That maybe coincidence or just that Black is normal color). Like Atsumu and Hinata's Jersey from Highschool (Inarizaki and Karasuno). While Black is secondary colors of Fukurodani and Itachiyama (Where Bokuto and Sakusa from).

😌🦅🍊😌

I appreciate your votes and Comments. (This is my first time writing and I don't really expect much about it)

So thank you HelloHoneyHissy  and Antaresiita

I appreciate you both. Sending hugs.

So the next update might be tomorrow and Ill try to write maybe Two or Three chapters with same numbers of words estimatedly.

That's all.

Lots of Love,
Me LOL