Epilogue

Fourteen years later

Shoyo looked at his son Akihiko (now 16 years old) confused.

"You want to go to Aoba Johsai?" the ginger asked his son who only looked at him seriously.

"Yes Dad. I seriously think that I like to go and enroll there. Just for a change"

Wakatoshi sips his cup of coffee while reading his newspaper (like a typical dad) "Are you sure it's not about what your Uncle Tōru told you to do?"

Akihiko snickered "That's a part of it. Sorry Papa"

Wakatoshi sighed "I don't actually mind. I support your decisions. Just make sure that you take your steps on growing properly."

Akihiko playfully salutes "Aye Aye Captain!"

Shoyo giggled 'Aki still likes spongebob. Oh my god'

He steps beside Wakatoshi and saw that his husband actually reads ads than the actual news.

Still doesn't change

"Hey, Toshi" Shoyo kissed the brunette on the cheeks

"Oh, hello there, My love. Are you all ready for later?"

"Yeah. Himari also looks forward to this outing too so I don't want to disappoint her."

Ushijima Himari is the couple's Third child, their only daughter. Opposite to how Akihiko looks like, Himari looks exactly like Shoyo. A girl version of the red head.

"Dada! Can you please braid my hair like you always do!" Himari came running from the stairs.

While Shoyo braids his daughter's hair, Haru (their second born) sat on Wakatoshi's lap, volleyball on his hand and asked "Papa, can I be just like Uncle Tobio?"

Ushijima Haru, his 10 year old and second son, looked more mixed. With Olive brown hair and eyes, but Shoyo's facial  features. Taller than most kids on his age. He's cold towards anyone except his family and friends.

"Like Uncle Tobio? Hmm like you want to be a setter?"

"Yes Dada! I think I want to toss the ball for spikers! I want to be the one making a way for spikers to score! I think thats the coolest thing to do!"

"You don't like to be a spiker just like me and you Dad?" Wakatoshi genuinely asked

"I do. But I think I would function better if I toss the ball than to hit them. Setters can still hit the balls too unlike liberos though."

Shoyo shook his head 'Sometimes I wonder why our son looks up to Tōru and Tobio more than they look up to us.'

"Dada? Don't worry I want to be like you when I grow up!"

Shoyo was shocked on what he heard from his daughter. 'Did she just read my mind? Gosh she inherited it from Natsu... No that's a Female Hinata's trait, that's for sure'

"Really? Like how?"

"I want to be an all rounder. Who can set, spike, recieve, or block. And most importantly, I want to be as pretty as you!"

Shoyo laughs "Believe me, you are more pretty than I am, my Princess. You can even ask your Papa or your brothers."

"Is it true, Haru-nii? Aki-nii?"

"Of course! You are the prettiest! Both you and Dada are pretty!"

"Even prettier than Uncle Tōru or Uncle Kaashi?"

Akihiko nods "Yes. More prettier than anyone."

Happy at what she heard, Himari charges and tackled both Haru and Akihiko, hugging them "Yey! Im the prettiest!"