Chapter 6

Chapter 6: The Gossip Boys

Morning came and Hinata is still sleeping. Akihiko woke up, yawning and went to their bathroom to use the toilet. After the little kid washed his hands, he suddenly remembered the appointment Hinata was supposed to attend to.

"Dada, Dada! Wakey wakey!" Aki shook his fathers arms. "You have to wake up now or you'll be late!"

Hinata, still half asleep, reached for his son to hug him. "Good morning Aki. How's your sleep?'

"I felt good Dada. But wake up now or you'll come late!" Akihiko pouts

"Okay okay, noted baby. You're excited aren't you!" Hinata grabbed his son and kissed his cheeks

"EW DADA! You didn't brushed your teeth yet!" Akihiko cutely pinched his nose

"Sorry baby. Now let's go wash our face first and go downstairs for breakfast." The red head rose up from bed and go downstairs, with Akihiko in tow.

The two ate their breakfast. But excitement was evident on the youngest Hinata as Akihiko ate quite fast and waited for his father, impatient.

They took a bath and get ready to leave, bringing Akihiko's essentials (like extra change of clothes, towels, snacks, and feeding bottle. The kid like to drink milk, which is okay for a two year old)

They arrived quite late in the Gym for MSBY Black Jackals. The team's management actually ready to accept Hinata right away for his credentials. But they wanted to know first how the red head plays, first hand.

Shoyo and Akihiko walks hand in hand together and looked for the coach in charge of the tryouts. While on the way someone called for Shoyo's attention.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hinata Hey!" The former Captain and Ace of Fukurodani, Bokuto Koutaro, shouts and runs towards Hinata as the Father and Son looked at him in surprise.

Hinata isn't surprised if he knows that Bokuto is present that day. He knows how loud his former mentor is. But Akihiko looks confused that the Loud Guy knows his Dada.

"So you're really joining our team, my desciple! I'm so excited!" Bokuto exclaimed.

"Yes! But I'm not officially a member yet. I'm going for a tryout first."

Akihiko looks at the tall Grey and Black haired guy and pulled his shirt. "Hello Mister. Who are you and how do you know my Dada?" the kid innocently asked.

Bokuto look at the Kid for a moment and jumps "Waaaa! Who are you?!"

"No, who are you?!" Aki shouted back

"No! Who are you?!" Bokuto tried to scare the little kid, looming over him

Akihiko bravely faced Bokuto and crossed his arms "I'm Dada's baby! Now who are you mister or you'll catch my hands!"

Bokuto dumbfoundedly look at the kid who's glaring at him. But lately realized what the kids had announced.

"Wait? He's your son, Hinata?" Bokuto looks at Hinata, wide eyed.

Hinata chuckles "Yes. It's a long story. Aki introduce yourself properly to Uncle Bokuto"

Akihiko pouts "Why should I call him Uncle? He's mean! He tried to scare me."

Hinata looked at his son knowingly "Aki, he's Dada's good friend. He's just teasing you. Now go introduce yourself to him"

Akihiko, still pouting, turned to Bokuto "Hello! I'm Hinata Akihiko, Two years old. Nice meeting you"