Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The Unwanted Memory

Hinata doesn't know how far he run. Neither how is he running at all with sore legs. All he know was that he can't stay at that place or anywhere near it.

Tears fall uncontrollably. He blame it to his irregular heat cycle which had happened just recently. He knew his heat came just by the smell of the room he was in few minutes ago. And not to mention how drunk he was last night.

He leaned to the nearest wall and slid down to his knees. Different scenarios plays inside his head but he can't focus to anything of that. All he think about is how to tell this to anyone. Especially to his family. How irresponsible of him to go to someone's bed? He felt so dumb now that he realized he didn't even know who he slept with.

Out of breath, he search for his phone and contact the first person he saw on his phone.

It takes several rings before that someone picks up the phone "Bokeeeeee! Do you know what time is it? Or you realize I need my sleep especially how drunk I am?!" Kageyama spoke at the phone with an angry tone.

"K-kageyama..." Hinata sobs. He didn't even know how to start to talk to his setter.

Kageyama sensed something might have happened to his friend by the sound of his voice.

"Hey, have you been crying? What happened?" said the setter, clutching his head. He looked around realizing he was still in the bar counter of the club from last night.

Hinata tried hard to talk through the phone "I- i need someone now. Please pick me up." he cried harder.

"Okay, okay. Text me where you are and I'll be there. It might take a while though since my head still pounds from last night." He said groggily but still determined to go to his friend.

"O-okay. I'll be waiting." Hinata then dropped the call.

Few minutes has past and Kageyama arrived to where Hinata was. He felt the sudden urge to hug his friend by the look of Hinata. He looked like he had never stopped crying.

So he hugged him tightly "It's okay now. Don't cry. I'll bring you home right away." Kageyama pats his head and back while he hugs the red head.

Hinata sobs softly, "No please. I can't go home just yet. I can't..." he clutches himself tighter.

Kageyama, hearing what the red head said, starting to feel that something really happened. "Then should I bring you somewhere else? You can stay at my place for a while?"

Hinata nods his head. Not in the mood to talk from all the tears he cried.

They arrived at the setter's house. They settled in Kageyama's room as Hinata tried his best to tell what had happened.

"What do I do, Kageyama? I can't imagine how disappointed my mom will be if she finds out. Especially if I tell her that I was too drunk and in heat to even remember what happened." his sobs grew louder by the second.

"Then don't. At least for now. Tell her when you're ready. But I'm telling you, she needs to know. Wait, do you think you are... You know, marked?" Kageyama said.

"I don't think so. I do feel sore everywhere but I don't feel anything behind my neck." He said with a relieved voice. Reaching for his neck.

Kageyama feels relieved for his friend. "Good. At least you may have slept but not bound with a stranger."

Hinata smiled weakly "Thanks Kags. I'm quite shocked you even picked me up with all that hangover"

Kageyama looked away "Well, I'm most probably shocked that you even called me. You could've called Sugawara, or Yachi? But I'm glad I have provided you the help you need."

Hinata sighs "With all said and done, All I want to think now is to forget what happened last night for a while and look forward to what I want to do next. I don't think I want to apply for university now that I graduated from highschool."

"Have you considered joining professional league? I'm applying for a team you know?" Kageyama smirks

Hinata pouts "No, I don't think I will. At least for now. I'm thinking of asking coaches on ways for me to improve more before I go pro."

Hinata and Kageyama talks about everything they are planning in their future before Hinata decides to go home and rest.

He laid down his bed and thought about what happened the past night and what he saw that morning. He can't remember anything at all even if he tried his best to remember. He slept that night convincing himself that this won't happen again and bury what happened to the past.

~~~

He felt every touch and every kiss. All the pleasure his feeling. The way the man put Hinata's legs on the man's shoulders. The way the man kissed his thighs, sucking and lapping his entrance. The way the man stretched his hole with his fingers. The way the man pound his ass like no tomorrow. He was feeling everything like it was really happening at the moment.

But Hinata can't see the man's face. He tried hard to look but even a single detail of the man's face was blurred to his mind.

"You feels so good doll. Damn you baby" the man moaned.

~~~

Hinata woke up that morning sweating and panting. He quite remember bits of what happened that night but he's confused on why he can't see the man's face.

But the voice, he knew he had heard it somewhere. But no matter how hard he tried, he can't seem to put a name or a face on it.

He do his daily morning routine and rushed down to eat his breakfast. Hinata planned to talk to the coaches for ways to train himself further. He knew he need to improve.

He then recieved an advice that he can try beach volleyball to improve himself different from how he used to train. Coach Washijo, coach of Shiratorizawa, offered assistance by informing Hinata and Coach Ukai of a former student of his that transferred to beach volleyball in Rio de Janeiro.

So he accepted the offer. And soon, he found himself in the warm land of Brazil.