Chapter 31

Chapter 31: The Tangerine's Bachelor's Party

[A/N: I'm putting someone from another anime as a cameo lmao]

Everything seems normal after the that night when Wakatoshi proposed. Everyone continued their own lives like usual.

Except for Wakatoshi and Shoyo

The two act more like lovey-dovey everytime they are together. Like when Wakatoshi visits Shoyo (or the latter visits the former), Shoyo seems more clingy and Wakatoshi lets the red head as he is.

That wasn't surprising anymore since Bokuto and Hinata are so much alike in terms of relationship (Minus the emo modes). That goes with Akaashi and Wakatoshi.

"Heya, Sho-kun! Are you ready for tonight's party? Sadly, neither me nor Nishinoya and Tanaka organized it but still I know it'll be awesome!" Atsumu asked the ginger

"Wait... Party? Without me? Why Tsumtsum? My disciple?" Bokuto whined after overhearing what Atsumu said

"Sorry Bokuto but it's only for bottoms. You know it's bachelor's party for Shoyo for his incoming wedding this weekend. I already told you this, don't you remember?" Akaashi said while wiping off Bokuto's sweat

"Oh. So you'll coming too? Without me?" Bokuto pouted

Akaashi nods "Yes. But you'll be coming alone too for Ushijima san's bachelor's party? Kuroo san already told you about it for like, seventh time last night."

"Why am I not surprised that rooster head do that. I also recieved messages reminding me about the party for the seventh time this week. I'm getting genuinely annoyed." Sakusa butted, settling beside Atsumu.

"Wait? Did he really sent one last night?" Bokuto checked his phone and saw that there's indeed a message from his friend last night "Oh"

Shoyo laughed while he took his phone from his bag "Yeah. Wakatoshi recieved those too for a week now. Wakatoshi even said he won't probably forget it because of Kuroo's constant reminders."

Shoyo excused himself to call Wakatoshi. And it was answered right before the third ring. "Hello, my love? How is your day?"

"Perfectly fine. How about you? I actually called to check on you and Akihiko there."

The ginger heard Wakatoshi calling Akihiko over the phone and said 'Ill open the camera, let's video call'. When the video call connected, he immidiately saw Akihiko wearing Adlers' jersey, custom made for him.

"Dada! Look I have my own uniform! I look at exactly like Papa now!" Akihiko cheerfully said

"Oh yeah, baby. Now I'd like you to wear ours too!"

"I wanna have uniform like yours too, Dada!"

"Yeah, of course I'll get you one. But answer me first, how are you there with Papa? Have you caused any trouble?"

Akihiko shook his head "No Dada! I'm a good boy. I only made fun of Uncle Meanieyama a little." then the kid chuckled

"That's cool. Wakatoshi, are you fine with Akihiko there? I know he's a bit too hyper at times but..."

"I'm doing fine, my love. And everyone loves him here. So even if he does being like what you said, no one mind as long as they get to play with him."

"Okay. Well I also want to tell you I'll be going to the party, Sugawara san organized for me later. And I know you are coming to yours too. I just want to let you know."

"Okay. I'll bring our son to my mom's place. My mom wants to be with him. She said she missed him a lot."

"Okay! Tell her I said Hi! I'll be going back to practice, bye bye Toshi! I love you!"