Chapter 34.5

Chapter 34.5: The Wedding Day (Part1)

[A/N: Refer what they are wearing at the media]

Shoyo slept so peacefully and deeply

Too deep that he's getting behind the schedule if not for Natsu waking him up

And now, they're moving on a rush to get ready. They only need to let Shoyo bath then go to the venue.

Shoyo and Wakatoshi chose the beach (the same one where Akihiko found them almost kissing). And they're using Yachi's beach house for Shoyo, and Wakatoshi's in Tendou's cabin.

"Oh my god, Shoyo! I know you felt too nervous to sleep early last night, Why didn't I told Natsu to wake you up earlier!" Jade said as she checked her tablet for necessary arrangements.

"I'm really sorry, okay. You can't blame me. Normally, Shochan can wake up much earlier than I do." Natsu said while yawning. Her hair was getting fixed by the hairstylist.

"Can you two stop quarreling? Jade-chan, is all really okay? The flowers? The guests, they aren't waiting yet, are they? Are-"

"Auntie, calm down. You look much agitated than Shoyo here. All were going well so far. And I contacted my staffs and said that not everyone invited are there yet. And no one said they won't make it so far. So we have some more time to get ready." Jade said, reassuring Mrs. Hinata.

"I'm just so nervous. This is my son's wedding  day. I want it to go smoothly if not perfect."

"Auntie, it'll be fine. Just relax."

"Mom, if you continue to be that nervous, I'll get nervous too." Shoyo said to his mother.

His mother came next to him. It's time for Shoyo to wear his suit. "You're getting married now. Time flies so fast, it's like your still an infant yesterday and now you're going to be wed with the man you love." She sniffed.

"Mom, please don't cry. It's not as if I'll stop being your son after I get married."

"I just hope you live a good life. Of course I want your life to be perfect, but there's no such thing as that. You and Wakatoshi kun will encounter some problems and stuffs, and that's normal. But I'll trust both of you to live through it. And continue to love each other just as you will promise at the altar today. Remember, I love you, Shoyo. My only son" Mrs. Hinata cried harder as she fixed his tie.

"T-thank you, Mom. I love you too." Shoyo can't find his words to say to his mother.

Natsu sob at the background "Mom! Shochan! Stop that. Especially you mom, our make-up will be ruined with us crying."

"No need, Natsu. I asked the stylists to use waterproof ones. I know you'll cry while watching Shoyo getting married. I saw enough weddings to know that. But..." Jade gave Shoyo a pair of Red heels "This will make your wedding iconic"

"Are you kidding me? Shochan will surely trip himself like a fool. Wearing heels in a sandy surface?"

"Natsu, remember who you're talking with I prepared everything!"

Hesitantly, Shoyo wore the heels and stood up "It's not as if I know how to walk with these." He tried to walk but turns out he didn't tripped and walked like normal. "Oh"

"You're made to walk in heels, I see!" Jade laughs  "I guess you're well prepared now. Let's go?"

And Shoyo, holding his sister and mother's arm in both of his side, walks out. Nervous but also excited to what's going to happen.