Special Chapter

Special Chapter

It's just a normal day in the Ushijima household...

Well... IT IS normal for them...

"Dada! Haru-Nii doesn't want to play with me!"

"But Dada! I don't wanna play dress up! I don't wanna look like Ronald RockDonald ones again!"

"Dad! Have you seen my jersey? I remembered I took it back home last night and I can't seem to find it?"

Shoyo was always like this every weekends (Not that it actually stops in weekdays). His kids always bombards him.

He wasn't surprised though. He'd be surprised if these kids bombards Wakatoshi.

"Himari-chan, If your older brother says no, respect his decision. If you continue to do this to him, he might never want to play with you again. Is that what you want?"

"No, Dada. But I don't have any playmate?" Himari pouted

"I'll play with you later. For now, how about play with your toys instead?"

"I'll play with the ball then Dada!"

Haru suddenly stood up and take the ball "Play with me, Mari! Let's practice your spikes! I'll toss for you!"

Shoyo shook his head. But he knew Himari can catch up with Haru's high tosses. She can jump high compared to her age.

"And Aki! Your Jersey is on the laundry! I washed it for you. Use the other one instead"

"Oh. Okay Dad!"

Shoyo sighed. What a day....

Wakatoshi walked downstairs and looked for Shoyo "Shoyo... Why aren't you dressed up yet?"

"Dressed up yet? Why? Are we going somewhere?"

Wakatoshi sighed "We are going to Shiratorizawa Academy today, remember? We are both invited by Coach Washijo"

"Oh yeah. Sorry. I just had so many things to do that I did forgot about it. Wait... I guess I have to do this faster. I'd hate it if Coach Washijo acts up on us for being late."

Wakatoshi chuckled "Yes. He'll definitely say being punctual is one of your difference"

"Hmp. Yeah. He always compares himself to me. Especially our height!"

"Dad! Papa! Don't forget to watch me play later okay? I'm up against Shiratorizawa!"

"Won't miss it, promise. Now kids, get changed. We're going to Papa's old school!"

Haru and Himari jumped up in excitement and ran to their room, ignoring Shoyo's warning not to run on the stairs.

"These kids"

****

"YOUR LATE! DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT TIME IS ESSENTIAL TO BE WASTED! I WASTED ALMOST HALF AN HOUR WAITING FOR YOU!"

Shoyo could only smile apologetically while Wakatoshi chuckles

"I apologize, but my husband had so much things to do in our household that he forgot things easily. Especially he's taking care so much for our children."

"What do you mean he do so much things in your household? Do you mean you didn't help him, Wakatoshi?! Bah!"

Now it's Wakatoshi's turn to scratch his nape "Well, I had to attend events too. So I kind of neglect things too but I tried to make up to them"

"Oh well whatever! Now that you're here, we can start training this problem children! Kids these days brings so much chaos compared to your batch!"