Chapter 27

Chapter 27: His Answer

~~~

"Boke, say you finally found your mate. And he also loves you like how you love him. How do you imagine to be bound by him?" Kageyama said in the screen, while repeatedly tossing volleyball.

It's been a year since Hinata flew to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. And his son, Akihiko is now four months old.

Hinata sighed while feeding Akihiko his milk "I told you, Baka. I won't ever find an Alpha. First of all, Who would ever accept an unbound Omega with a Child. And second, my child is my main priority, and then my family, then volleyball..."

"Wow, let's say I'm not affected that friends comes last after volleyball but Suga san would really be sad hearing that." Kageyama teases

"Baka! Suga san is a family to me. You all are. Baka Kageyama Baka! But as I said that's all my priorities, I don't think I'll have the time to find a mate." Hinata then carefully laid Akihiko down the bed next to him.

"Well I'm asking you theoretically. So just answer me." Kageyama rolled his eyes playfully.

"Hmm..." Hinata thought for a second "Well, remember I said my son is my top priority. I guess I'll have to find an Alpha who accepts both me and Aki. And when we plan to, you know, him marking me... I want it to be us in clear heads."

"Clear heads? Like your not under hear or rut influence?"

"Yeah. That way, we both know what we are doing. We both feel what we supposed to feel. Not because our biological instincts dictates us but because our hearts wants it. And that would make that night special, right? Of course it's better that Omega's marked on at least the last night of their heat... So I guess that's my ideal time to do it."

Kageyama nods "I'm not asking it because I want to do it with you, huh. I mean I'd like to have an idea for... Someone in the future"

Hinata looks indifferently "Hmm I see?" The red head smirks

"WHY ARE YOU SMIRKING?! WIPE THAT OFF OR I'LL FLY THERE TO SMASH IT OFF OF YOU!"

~~~

Hinata suddenly remembered that conversation with Kageyama two years ago. Funny he thought he wouldn't find an Alpha he'll fall in love with.

But guess what? It's Wakatoshi! The father of my son. The Alpha who loves me and my son. And oh! He loves my family too.

"I want to make this perfect for you. Because I love you."

Thinking back to Wakatoshi's question. He knew what he's answer will be. And if the brunette asks him again and again, he'll answer it just the same.

Guess the time is just right. The place, not so much.

Yes of course. Hinata wanted to be marked by Ushijima and make him his mate. But... Of all places to spend that night, why it has to be in the Hospital, in a hospital bed?

The feeling would be special. But it would be more special if we do this in more romantic place right? Not in a freaking place full of smell of Medicines and stuffs.

Your pheromones will erase that anyway, what do you mean?

Hinata slaps his forehead. His subconscious looks forward to it. And sometimes, his thoughts makes his sanity flying out of the window.

"Dada?" Akihiko called him out of his reverie

"Hmm?"

"When will you go home? I don't like you staying here in the hospital for long." Aki pouts