Chapter 13

Chapter 13: He's a Little Ushijima

Ushijima was like a statue back at their cabin. After what happened back in the shore with Hinata, he didn't know what to react anymore that he let the redhead walked away with the little kid.

Hinata Shoyo has a child.

It doesn't matter that Hinata has a child. His feelings never changed a bit. But everything slowly made sense to him.

"Wakatoshi, say did you have a secret child or something? That's seems like the case?"

He remembered what Tendou asked him the day he met Akihiko. Maybe he is a fool for not realizing it. The kid really looks like him.

The way his heart broke by the kid's tears. The way he loves the kid's smile. The way his heart throbs when he heard Akihiko called him Papa.

Of course I'll like it. He is my son, after all.

Another thing that made Ushijima think he's a fool. Of course he and Hinata will probably have a child after that night. Hinata is in heat that time. And Omegas in heat are most probably to get pregnant when had sex with an Alpha. And just how many times did he came inside Hinata that night?

"Wakatoshi, hey what happened to you?" Tendou asked him for seventh time.

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?" Reon pat his friends shoulder

Ushijima shook his head " No. It's just I saw Hinata not far from here."

Semi, drinking an Orange juice said "Then you should've been more, you know, livelier?"

Shirabu sips his beer despite Semi's objection "Yeah. And you look like you're thinking something that will really shook us."

"I bet it will indeed going to shook us!" Goshiki said while eating his twentieth barbecue.

Ushijima became silent for a few seconds. This is not surprising for his teammates as it was just normal for him. Then he finally talked

"I think Hinata and I has a child together."

Tendou fell from his seat, Semi and Shirabu spat their drinks in shock. Goshiki almost chokes on his barbecue while Reon gave a drink to Goshiki, while himself is too shock to say anything.

"W-wait Wakatoshi. How do you think  it's possible? No! Is it true?" Tendou asked, smiling. He looks so intrigued but excited.

Semi looked like a lightbulb appeared on his head. "Don't tell me Wakatoshi..." Shirabu immidiately picked up what Semi is trying to say. Tendou's eyes widen

Goshiki and Reon looked at them, frowning. Clueless on what's happening.

Ushijima nods his head "Yes. The child. Akihiko, I think he is my son with Hinata."

Goshiki looked at him incredulously "What? What? Why I didn't know about this?"

Shirabu hit the Raven's head, earning a yelp "Well, it's not as if we knew either. But Ushijima san, that made sense since you and that kid look exactly the same." Semi nods his head in agreement.

Tendou sat closer to Ushijima "Then, the more reason for you to confess your feelings to Karasuno's number 10! If he accepted your confession, you might just be a complete family!"

"I don't think Wakatoshi thinks that's a good thing, Tendou." Reon suddenly said.

"And why?!" Tendou and Goshiki asked in unison

"Remember what I did three years ago, Tendou? I don't think Hinata will react positive if he found out it was me who he slept with that night" Ushijima said gravely.