Chapter 20

Chapter 20:  Spending the day with his friends (Pt.2)

Ushijima felt happy when he heard he could join Hinata touring his friends. He thought that he could also spend his day with Hinata and Akihiko wherever they decide to go.

But it turns out, I feel like  the third... Fourth... No, Fifth wheel on a 4 person date.

All he does so far was follow the Hinata's friends, Santana and his wife who's following Hinata with Akihiko. Akihiko was having fun walking around the city, sometimes eating snacks and laughing at Hinata's stories.

At least that's a bonus. I'm seeing my son enjoy his day happy.

They have gone to different places that surely attracts people. They gone to shopping centers and restaurants. He even pointed at a random convenience store saying how he bought his favorite meat buns at one of those (He knew it's from Hinata's former Coach, Ukai's)

At lunch, Hinata brought them to Onigiri Miya. Owned by one of the Miya Twins, Miya Osamu. And not gonna lie, both Hinata and Ushijima would recommend this one to must visits in Japan.

"Hmm I like this one. If I could, I will cook this on my own." Nice said eating one of Osamu's signature recipe.

"Me too. It really tastes awesome!" exclaimed Santana.

Osamu chuckled behind them "Thank ya. I'm glad ye like them. If you like I could give ya my recipe for that one"

Nice and Heitor was dumbfounded "B-but I heard from Shoyo that it's your signature variant!" Nice asked

Osamu just shrugged "It's okay. Shoyo kun's friend is also a friend of mine. And I'm doing it cause I know that it's either you'll recommend my restaurant to your friends back home if ever they go here in Japan, or You'll be my franchisee. That way I could introduce my dishes overseas."

Heitor gasped "Well said by a true business man. Now I'm considering that and build it back home."

Osamu pats Heitor's shoulders "I would be very gla..." Osamu was interrupted by a loud voice, no two entering the shop.

"Samuuuuu give me three big Onigiris . I'm hungry!" Atsumu Shouted followed by Bokuto "Ya Myaa-sam! Gimme gimme!"

"Bokuto san, please lower your voice. There's so many people here today." Akaashi said anf turned to Osamu "I'm sorry, Myaa-sam"he apologized which Osamu just waved off

"Sorry about that. Especially for my brother. He is really the type who doesn't know the word 'ashame'." The grey dyed Twin said making sure the other twin would hear

"Shut yer trap Samuuuuu! But ye, I'm sorry Sho-kun. Everyone." Atsumu apologizes. Akihiko ran to their table and tackled Bokuto, making the overzealous owl laughs.

"I remembered they are your teammates right, Shoyo? They seems pretty cool!" Heitor said that heard by Bokuto.

"Hey Hey Hey! I heard you play volleyball too! You can join us if you want!" Bokuto said enthusiastically

Akaashi sighed and shook his head. He knew better than to stop Bokuto now. And soon Bokuto, Atsumu and Akaashi is settled on Hinata's table too.

Hinata laughed as he watched Bokuto and Atsumu getting close to Heitor. Nice is talking with Akaashi. And Akihiko now with Osamu, watching the latternon making Onigiris for the recently arrived trio.

And Ushijima would not ever complain now about his day so far. Seeing Akihiko enjoy his day is enough, but seeing Hinata laugh like this is so much for a bonus.

He sneakily wrapped his right arm around Hinata while the other one feeds the red head with an Onigiri. Hinata blushed but still ate what Ushijima offered him. That doesn't escaped Atsumu and Bokuto, so being teased is what Ushijima and Hinata is expected.