Chapter 28

🦅🍊

[A/N:  This chapter is not suitable for very young audiences. This is R18 (well not that much I guess but still). It's lame though but if you're not a fan of this kind of scene, feel free to skip.]

🦅🍊

Chapter 28: He Takes Him

Next month, that was when Hinata initially plan to bond with Ushijima. But Ushijima said they should not wait for his next heat to come since it's too dangerous for Hinata's condition. So they decided to move it the next week after Hinata's been discharged from the hospital.

This decision benefits the brunette too. Since he can't actually wait for another month to mark his omega.

First Week:

And that day came when they could have done it. But it so happens that Ushijima's dad, Takeshi was scheduled to fly overseas again and Ushijima is expected to send his father to the airport. So they moved it to another week. Since they plan to do the deed on Saturday, knowing it would be complicated doing the thing on Sunday when the next day is practice day.

Second Week:

But they moved it once again, when Kiyoko and Tanaka invited them for the couple's housewarming party. They can't refuse especially Hinata since Tanaka and Nishinoya both bugs him just to make the red head attend.

Third Week:

The next week came... And they moved it again for Sugawara's stag party (which only Omega's are invited). Same with of course, Sawamura with the Alphas.

Fourth Week:

And Ushijima's luck was not on his side when the next Saturday came. Akihiko asked them to go out the whole day. And Hinata and Ushijima can't bring themselves to say no.

So yes, it's been a month since Hinata's last heat. Sure enough, the Omega's heat occured but the red head didn't fell unconscious like the last one. But it doesn't mean it wasn't painful.

It's tooooo painful. Like Hinata looks for any sign of Ushijima everywhere in his room. He even touched himself holding Ushijima's shirt (which the brunette left on his last visit), pressing it to his nose.

They could have done it in Omega's heat. The doctor even recommended that Ushijima marks him when it came. But Ushijima respected what Hinata wants and planned to wait for the last night of the red head's heat.

Ushijima visited Hinata that friday morning. Haruto and Mrs Hinata are out with Akihiko to visit Mrs. Ushijima. So they're alone in the house that day.

Ushijima came inside the house and straight to Hinata's room. The brunette was about to knock when he suddenly stops himself.

Something unexpected is happening.

When Ushijima sniffed the air in Hinata's door, the pheromones of the red head invades his nose. Triggering something on the Alpha's system.

He feels hot all over. He suddenly thought of everything he could do the Omega inside that door. Marking him and fucking him senseless.

He didn't know what's happening to him until he realized that this probably occurs to just any Alphas.

He's in rut.