Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Needed to be Bound

It's been a month after the dinner date and so far, Ushijima and Hinata's relationship is getting better. Hinata now open up more and acts more normal around Ushijima. Which made the Alpha glad that he felt that it's all falling into the right place.

Friday, and Hinata is quite excited for the day of practice to end. Which is not normal with the Omega's love of volleyball. What excites the omega was that Ushijima promised to bring him somewhere (which the brunette said would surprise him).

"Someone looks excited? What's the deal?" Atsumu said as he drunk on his tumbler.

"The right question is... Did Ushiwaka told you he's taking you out on a date?" Bokuto teases while he wipes his sweat off.

"Can you too please stop bugging Hinata. It's not even your business to deal with." Sakusa sighed while shaking his head.

"But Omi Omi!/Omikun!" Atsumu and Bokuto said in unison

Sakusa just shrugged "It's not as if Hinata asked you if Akaashi is taking you out on a date, Bokuto. Same with you, Miya."

"Well, Shoyo did asked you about our date one time Omi!" Atsumu complained.

"That doesn't mean he asked you. But for you to stop that..." Sakusa turned his gaze to Hinata "Is Ushijima taking you out tonight, Hinata?"

Hinata's jaw dropped. 'Wow! I thought Omi won't ask me since he said it's not their business?!'

The red head shook his head "No, he's not. He just told me he'll bring me somewhere tonight."

"Then it's a date, stupid. You hear that Tsumu? That answered your dumb question so stop bugging the kid now."  Sakusa then walked away after spraying his hand with Sanitizer.

"But really Shoyo Kun? Ushiwaka never specified where you are going?" Atsumu asked, shaking his brows.

Hinata shook his head. Even he himself doesn't know where Ushijima will bring him. He tried his best to get a word out of Ushijima's mouth but the only thing the Alpha said was "It's a surprise, my love. It won't be a surprise anymore if I gave you even a hint." So Hinata didn't pushed the matter any further.

After fixing himself, he brought Akihiko out to eat first before they go back to practice.

~~~

When lunch break is done, all of them got to their position. As usual, Bokuto and Atsumu cheers themselves everytime their combo they working on works. Sakusa just repeatedly spikes every toss the fake blonde sets and asked for improvements sometimes.

By time to time, Hinata notices himself getting weaker. Is it the time of the month again? He shook his head and continued to practice.

But when afternoon came, dizziness crept in. Right after he asked to pull himself out of practice, he suddenly fell down, unconscious

~~~

Ushijima is really happy. After the dinner date, he felt like Hinata is getting more comfortable now around him. Sometimes, Hinata himself asked him to go out to walk around the neighborhood, or take out Akihiko to places or eat somewhere, just the two of them.

And, the whole Adlers' are questioning Ushijima's behavior...again. 'Ushijima really is truely, madly, and crazily in love. Wonder who's the unlucky one'

Except for Kageyama though. He knows that it's because of Hinata. Hinata even calls him everytime the red head feels ecstatic over something Ushijima does. Hinata even calls Kageyama over the slightest thing such us Ushijima kissing him, or hugging him, and sometimes, this annoys the raven. But he's happy. The Tangerine is definitely back to his normal dumbass self.