Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The Dilemma

It's been six weeks since the "One Night Stand" incident. And four weeks since he had gone to Brazil. Hinata may had forgotten that night since he is preoccupied with playing Beach Volleyball, and sometimes doing part-time jobs to support himself while in Brazil.

And it's been a week since Hinata is experiencing dizziness every morning.

He shook it off at first thinking it was probably the change of timezone. He thought that it maybe him adjusting his bodyclock. So he shook it off and proceeded on his daily routine.

And same thing happen today. And as what he had done for the past few days, he shook it off once again.

His roommate and friend, Pedro, noticed what's happening to Hinata and grew concerned on the red headed Omega. But before he even adressed his concern, Hinata already reassured him he's okay.

"Are you sure you're going out today? I
You look sick and it's so hot outside?" Pedro asked Hinata

Hinata sighed and smiled "Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you for the concern, Pedro. But rest assured I'll take a rest if I really felt like I should hit the bed to rest." And then ran off, toasted bread in mouth.

He goes into his part time job for a while that early morning. And then few hours later, joined a game of beach volleyball.

Hinata is still adjusting to the dynamics. He's still clumsy on jumping on sand as it feels unstable to land unlike indoors. And the control over the ball is no good as he still works on studying how to work with or against the direction of the wind.

He's doing well at the game, so far. He scored points but still not winning against those who are used to playing beach volleyball. But in the middle of a game, Hinata feels his head spinning and drops to his knees.

"Hey are you okay" his teammate asked, not used to speak in English.

"Im oka-" but before he even said he's okay, he dropped unconscious.

~~~~

Hinata was taken at the nearby clinic by his teammate along side a local who always watched Hinata's games. While Hinata's unconscious, the nurse attending him thought initially that's he suffered from too much heat of the sun.

But while checking his pulse, she found out Hinata isn't actually suffered on what she initially thought it was.

Hinata, still dizzy, woke up in a room which he is sure a clinic. A nurse approach him, with all smiles and asked him a couple of questions.

"So you are awake now, Mister?" The nurse said

"Hinata, Hinata Shoyo! And what happened to me?" He smiled and asked the nurse.

"A man, which he said is your teammate in beach volleyball, brought you here as you had collapsed in a middle of the game." the nurse explained.

"Oh, is that so? Well, I'm feeling okay now you see?" He tried to get up of the bed bit the nurse abruptly stopped him.

"Wait sir. I have a several questions to ask you. First of all, you are Omega, aren't you?" Nurse kindly said.

Hinata frowned a little but still answered "Yes?"

"Have you been nauseated every morning?"

"Yes. But I guess it's me adjusting my body on time zone. I've been here for a month now though." Hinata scratches his hair in confusion from his own conclusion.

"Have you experiencing a lot of cramps lately? Or lower back pains?"

"Yes. But I guess it's because I work and then play beach volleyball too. I exercise more often so I don't get why I got those though." He again, answered frowning.