Chapter 16

Photo in media not mine. Credits to the rightful owner.

Chapter 16: The Sun Sets

Hinata never cried so much in his life. He may cried when he lost to Kageyama back in middle school, or lost against Seijoh first year in highschool. He also cried back when he was forcefully benched out back in Nationals in his first year highschool.

But today is different.

The person he knew he liked. Or maybe starting to fall in love with, turned out to be the one who bed him three years ago. Maybe someone might think that 'hey you should not take this a big deal. You like the guy now, anyway' or some bullshit.

But no, he can't be possibly okay knowing that the guy he likes is actually the one took advantage of him.

He says he love me that's why he did it? That bullshit.

Okay let's say Ushijima loved him since then. But if he truly loved Hinata, he should've at least tried to contact him after that night, right? Or better yet, he should not do that at all and just confessed back then. Who knows, maybe he could've given Ushijima a chance back then?

But he chose to be quiet and let me feel like a careless omega who fucked a random Alpha. An Alpha who doesn't care who he slept with.

Hinata cried the whole trip back to his hometown. Even the other passengers had thought of consoling the poor red head who almost choked because of so much sobbing.

After that bus ride, Hinata chose to walk back home. Even though he knew it was a far walk. He hung his head low as he cried his heart out.

A few moments later and not even in the middle of his way back home, he bumped into someone's chest. But before he looked up, he was pulled into a tight hug.

"So you found out huh, I'm sorry I didn't tell you immidiately Boke" Kageyama whispered. Hinata frowned but let the raven speak. "I... just found it out this morning when I confronted Ushijima about it."

"H-how? How do you think it was him?" Hinata sobbed on the raven's chest.

"At first I just thought that 'Hey, Akihiko looks like someone I know?'. At first I shrugged it off. But back when Aki saw you and Ushijima in the beach. And I heard that Aki called him Papa, I just thought that maybe it was indeed Ushijima. So i confronted him. And you know..."

Hinata nodded. He almost blew against Kageyama too. But at least he didn't intentionally hid it to him.

"Tsukishima had thought the same, by the way. He just didn't said anything as it's just a hunch for him. We never confirmed it until this morning."

"Even Tsukishima huh. That was not surprising knowing how perceptive that Beanstalk is." Hinata tried to laugh. But even that is way too hard for him.

Hinata hugged and cried his heart out in Kageyama after that. He only stopped few minutes later.

Kageyama pats his shoulders " I'll walk you back home?"

Nodding, Hinata curiously asked "Why are you still here anyway? You could've gone home already."

"I stayed for a while to play with your son. He never let me go until your mom said so. And I'm kind of waiting for you to come home" Kageyama looked away

"How sweet Bakage-" Hinata teased but Kageyama put his hands on Hinata's face

"SHUT UP BOKE!"

~~~

Hinata laid down beside Akihiko. He played his son's hair while staring at his son's face.

I finally found your Papa, Aki. But he hurt me, baby. He said he loves me and I wanted to be with him. Give you a complete family that you deserve. But how could I do that when I can't feel like forgiving him? What should I do, Aki?