Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Pain

Ushijima was not less than shocked that Hinata wants to talk to him. He kind of expecting it as Kageyama may or may not told the red head what the raven had learned.

And he would be lying if say he's not feeling anxious, even for a bit. Cause he feels agitated the whole day even his teammate noticed how weird the tall brunette is.

"Ushijima kun, are you still affected about what happened earlier at the locker room? Don't worry, I know you and Kageyama can fix it." Romero pats his shoulders.

Hirugami butted in "Well, you have to. You two are playing starters. And by your positions, you two are required to have a good communication. Fix that."

"Don't pressure him, Hirugami kun" Nicolas awkwardly smiled to their captain.

Ushijima surely thought of how he could fix their problem with the raven. For one, they are teammates. And secondly, his Hinata's friend.

And he can't think of anything to do as he also figuring out how to face Hinata tonight.

~~~

Hinata feels weird more than anything. He's feeling nervous about two things. First he's nervous on how to tell Ushijima about Akihiko and how he had him. 

But he didn't know what's the second reason. He just felt so nervous. He's thinking that the turn of event tonight will not going to be good at all.

And his nervousness was shown sll throughout the practice that day. He almost missed every toss Atsumu made. He even jumped less. Much to Bokuto's surprise. 

"My disciple! What's wrong? You're not being yourself today." Bokuto hung his arms around the ginger's shoulders.

"Yeah. You basically missed my tosses which you rarely, no, you never missed before!" Atsumu mused.

"Hungry? Here have a bite" Osamu, who happened to visit his twin's practice today, reached a perfectly wrapped Giant Onigiri.

"Yes Dada! Uncle Osachan made delicious Onigiri i already ate three!" Akihiko then raised three of his fingers

Hinata just smiled to his son and ruffled his hair. He also refused to take Osamu's onigiri, much to the Dyed Grey haired twin's dismay.

"Aki, baby, Uncle Kageyama will be coming later to fetch you okay? He'll bring you back to our house. I just have to meet someone later." Hinata said

Akihiko nods, frowning "Can I come with you, Dada?"

Hinata shooked his head "No, Aki. But I'll make sure I'll go home early."

Akihiko nods "Okay Dada!" the kid continued to munch his onigiri which is bigger than his hands.

Hinata just sighed and got back to practice, more quiet than usual.

~~~

Night came. Kageyama appeared as Hinata's request and took Akihiko home. Kageyama just looked at Hinata worriedly, then drived the sleeping child.

Few minutes and Hinata came to the said plaza. He looked around and then saw Ushijima standing not to far from him, hands on his pants. Ushijima noticed his arrival and looked at the ginger, bowing his head for a second.

"Good evening, Shoyo." Ushijima greeted Hinata, standing awkwardly.

Hinata stared at Ushijima. There is something wrong with Wakatoshi. He looks like... No will he tell me to stay away from him now? Hinata eyes widened at the thought.

"G-good evening to you, too. Wakatoshi" Hinata answered.

Minutes of silence. They just satisfied themselves on looking at each other. But someone has to finally say something.