3

For this third dish, Qin Xin intends to make soup. Cut the tofu and shiitake mushrooms into cubes, then beat the eggs in a bowl and stir evenly.

Qin Xin pours some oil into the pot first, then puts the diced mushrooms into the stir-fry. After smelling the aroma, Qin Xin immediately poured a bowl of cold water into the pot, and the sound of sizzling lala sounded instantly, and Mei from Qing swallowed, what should I do if her stomach is getting hungry.

After the pot was boiled, Qin Xin added the tofu, then poured the egg liquid in the bowl into the pot and stirred quickly. It was strange to say that the tofu was originally something that would break at the touch of it, but it was not broken at all by Qin Xin's stirring.

Mei Congqing glanced at Qin Xin. He didn't expect that the latter could not only cook, but was also a master.

After adding the eggs, the color of the soup immediately looks good. At this time, Qin Xin sprinkled a layer of salt along the circumference of the pot, and finally added a handful of chopped green onions, and then came out of the pot.

"Is this done?" Mei Congqing asked, wouldn't it be common to add a lot of condiments when making soup? Qin Xin seemed to only add salt.

Qin Xin nodded, "Pickled Vegetable Egg Soup, Sister Mei will taste it later."

"Okay." Mei Congqing was really anxious to try.

Just when Hu Xingguo came back after finishing the purchase, seeing that the food was already on the table, he said happily, "Today's food looks really good."

"It's all made by Xiaoxin." Mei Congqing's name for Qin Xin has changed from Xiao Qin to Xiao Xin.

"Xiaoxin still cooks?" Hu Xingguo's name for Qin Xin changed to Xiaoxin along with his wife.

"No." Originally, Mei Congqing thought that such a beautiful girl could not cook, but found that Qin Xin could not only cook, but also skillfully. When Qin Xin was cooking just now, Mei Congqing only lamented Qin Xin's superb cooking skills. This will come to mind before thinking of other things.

A doll of this age can cook too little, and there are definitely fewer people who can cook like this. Mei Congqing subconsciously thinks that Qin Xin's family is in bad condition, so he was in charge early. Thinking about it this way, Mei Congqing thought Qin Xin felt a little distressed.

Hu Xingguo didn't have so much thought. Seeing the color of the dishes on the table was beautiful, he picked up the bowl and ate it. His first chopsticks ate small peasant tea meat. After a bite, Hu Xingguo's eyes lit up. "This, this is too delicious!"

Mei Congqing retracted her feelings and said proudly, "Of course." That appearance seemed to be happier than complimenting what she did.

Qin Xin smiled. Sister Mei hadn't eaten this yet, she said that she cooked delicious, how much she trusted herself.

Mei Congqing first tasted the lettuce with chopsticks. She felt appetite just now, but when she took a bite, her eyes were shocked. She was ready. Qin Xin's food would be delicious, but she didn't want to eat it. This is too unexpected!

Lettuce is crisp and delicious, bite it down, the fresh feeling she has never noticed before eating lettuce!

Mei Congqing bit a spoonful of soup again, the tofu is tender and smooth, and you can eat it in your mouth. The egg accompanies it and adds a bit of fragrance. When you swallow it, the scent of mushrooms seems to remain between your lips and teeth.

Mei Congqing was too late to sigh, and found that Hu Xingguo had eaten more than half of the small fried pork in front of him, and did not speak at the moment, lowered his head and started to eat.