36

The dining car has a small space, especially now that it accommodates three people, and the movable space is much smaller. Fortunately, Qin Xin's three separate labor divisions will not disrupt the battle.

By ten o'clock in the morning, all the ingredients were sold out, and the supplementary ingredients hadn't come, plus the food truck's water and food were gone. Qin Xin had to say, "I'm very sorry, I will prepare more ingredients tomorrow. ."

When the fans saw that the food truck was indeed gone, they had to leave with disappointment.

Qin Xin looked at the disappointed eyes of the fans, feeling a little guilty, but there was no way. There were indeed restrictions on the sale of things on the electric dining car. Not only was the water running out, but the electricity was running out, and she also changed the backup power supply once.

After Qin Xin drove the car home, she found that the dining car really had no electricity at all.

Mei Conglian quickly connected the faucet and the charging socket, and Mei Congqing also took the spare power to charge.

"It looks like there will be a few more buckets of water tomorrow." Mei Congqing said, otherwise even if the ingredients can keep up, the water and electricity can't keep up.

The electricity problem is a little easier to solve, and there is a backup power supply that can be charged.

After Mei Congqing returned, she opened the door of the shop, but she was not idle either, and continued to skewer the meatballs she had bought.

Mei Conglian also knew that there would be more people tomorrow, so after Qin Xin chopped the stuffing, she wrapped them all with buns.

Hu Xingguo didn't have time to find that twice the amount of ingredients was not enough to sell, so he simply added three times the usual amount. After he came back, he took out the vegetables and washed them for tomorrow.

Qin Xin went to buy several big pots, put the cooked porridge in them, and when they were filled, they started to make oden soup base. Besides, Qin Xin also made all the batter for multi-grain cakes to be made tomorrow. .

I made a big bag of shortbread, and today's multigrain cakes have used all the shortbreads in the past.

In addition, the green onions and coriander on the third floor platform were all used up, so Hu Xingguo bought green onions and coriander from grandma today.

Qin Xin sighed, the chili sauce in this system was completely used up, and there was not a single drop left. Even if I exchanged it today, there is only 200ml of oil.

Until four o'clock in the afternoon, everyone finished their preparations for tomorrow. Qin Xin made dinner, and then asked Mei from Lian to go back to rest first.

Back on the third floor, Qin Xin just wanted to lie down tired. After the system score exceeded 500 before, the storage space of the system was also expanded to 20. In addition to the expansion of the storage space, other functions were also expanded.

For example, the number of times in and out of the space, the time spent in the system, and one more point, in the upper right corner of the system transaction interface, the word LV1 customer appears.

However, what makes Qin Xin a little depressed is that when the system points reached 600 and 700 points, the new functions were not activated. Later, Xiaoxiao still revealed it, and Qin Xin learned that the next function of the system will be activated by 1,000 points.

However, after the storage space was expanded to 20, Qin Xin filled the space. Therefore, at this moment, Qin Xin is very thankful that she has made so many copies, otherwise she is really tired and unable to do it these days. .