91

"They also gave me a set of knives." Qin Xin said, "Perhaps I want to express, now support me in catering."

In fact, Gu Wuyu didn't get along with his parents much. His father was often away from home on business trips, and his mother didn't see people several times a year. Gu Wuyu seemed to be used to growing up alone, so at this time, he wanted to comfort him, but he didn't know where to start.

Qin Xin finished, "Am I talking a little too much."

Gu Wuyu, "No." If you say something, you will feel better, so that you can make more delicious food.

Qin Xin sniffed, "Thank you."

Gu Wuyu said, "You can tell me anything."

Qin Xin's mood is a bit complicated now. Hearing Gu Wuyu's words, he just nodded, without thinking about anything else.

Gu Wuyu got up, "Go, take you to a place."

Without waiting for Qin Xin's reaction, Gu Wuyu took Qin Xin's hand and walked outside.

When Qin Xin slowed down, she found that her hand had been held by Gu Wuyu's cold hand. Strangely, Qin Xin didn't seem to dislike such contact.

Gu Wuyu opened the car door, let Qin Xin sit in first, and then sat in the driver's seat by himself.

When Gu Wuyu got in the car, Qin Xin asked, "Where are we going?"

"You'll know later." Gu Wuyu said.

The car drove all the way into T city. I don't know if it was the reason for the Chinese New Year. There were no cars on the street. Gu Wuyu drove the car into a commercial building and stopped at the parking lot on the ground floor.

Gu Wuyu took Qin Xin up the elevator to the seventh floor, and then walked to the side of the building.

Soon, Gu Wuyu stopped in front of a door, and when Qin Xin saw the four characters in front of him, his face cracked for a moment.

Children, children, music, garden?

Gu Wuyu took her to the children's playground?

Just when Qin Xin doubted this possibility, Gu Wuyu walked into the door.

Qin Xin was shocked, and then followed Gu Wuyu and walked in. Although this kind of indoor playground is large, there are not many people. It may be because of the New Year or it may be late.

There were parents with children, and there were older children, but Qin Xin looked at them and really didn't.

Gu Wuyu charged a 1,000 card at the front desk.

Qin Xin visited the children's playground when she was very young, but when she grew up, she rarely went to the zoo. Gu Wuyu came here once when he was young, and felt bored, so he didn't come again later. So two people stood at the entrance of the playground, and for a while, they didn't know which way to go.

"Play one by one." Gu Wuyu led Qin Xin to the bumper car on the far left, and the two chose one each.

Qin Xin still remembers that when she used to play in the children's playground, she still cast game coins, but now they all become swiping cards, and the times are advancing.

Gu Wuyu put the card on the two bumper cars Qin Xin was sitting on, dropped it, and the bumper car could be started. Gu Wuyu also started one by himself.

There were originally only a few scattered people on the court. As soon as Gu Wuyu and Qin Xin joined here, a child immediately came over and ran into them.