74

The fact that Gu Wuyu and Qin Xin went to the restaurant to eat was photographed by customers eating at the restaurant and posted on the Internet.

Gu Wuyu is a well-known person, and Qin Xin's popularity this year is not low, anyway, Weibo fans have more than 20 million. As soon as the Weibo that the two had dinner was posted, it quickly sparked discussion among netizens.

[Could it be that these two people are in love? 】

[Love should have an intimate appearance, the two are totally different from each other. 】

[People are partners, well, Gu's and Xinxin's company cooperated to develop food together, but I think Gu Wuyu is really unusual for Xinxin. You see, only Xinxin is named after the product. 】

[It is normal to name Xinxin. Gu's family has never done catering. Xinxin Catering is still a bit famous, so Mr. Gu is still very business savvy. 】

Many Qin Xin fans also came out, [Hold my home Xinxin. 】

Everyone discussed and discovered that this topic gradually deviated.

[Have you seen the picture taken by the staff? It feels like the table hasn't moved much. 】

[What do these two people do in the restaurant without eating? 】

Netizens thought it was a little magical, but soon, some netizens responded.

[It's not that I'm still, I've been to that Southeast Asian restaurant. The online reputation is very good, but it turns out to be very unpalatable. 】

[It's really unpalatable, I posted a bad review on the Internet, and it was quickly deleted. 】

[It is estimated that my husband and goddess also want to see if this shop is delicious, and then develop food, but unexpectedly, it is too unpalatable. 】

[Then all the good reviews of this store have been reviewed? No, I'm going to make a negative review. 】

Netizens knew that this store was reviewing, and they immediately reviewed the restaurant on the entertainment website of T City and various microblogs. It was not good for it to avoid lightning.

Naturally, Qin Xin and Gu Wuyu didn't know about these things. They never even thought that eating a meal on their own would make waves on the Internet.

The first batch of sweet-scented osmanthus brewed by the sweet-scented osmanthus brewing factory was soon put on the market. Gu Wuyu took the latest report materials submitted by his subordinates and came to the Xinxin restaurant.

Qin Xin had just finished her work, when she saw Gu Wuyu coming over, she was going to cook lunch.

Gu Wuyu said, "I have eaten."

Qin Xin sat down opposite Gu Wuyu, and it was difficult for Gu Wuyu to have dinner once.

Unexpectedly, Gu Wuyu said, "I don't have a girlfriend."

Qin Xin was stunned, as if he didn't quite listen to what Gu Wuyu said.

Gu Wuyu handed the document to Qin Xin, "This is a sales report of sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus, and the customer's response."

Qin Xin took the information and said, "Oh, good." Gu Wuyu said just now, she heard the hallucinations.

Qin Xin looked at the report, and the sales data was produced in a tabular format. It was clear at a glance. Gu also took follow-up measures to respond to customer problems.

Gu Wuyu saw that Qin Xin hadn't revised her opinion, so he left.

Qin Xin was a little confused. If it was just a sales report, Gu Wuyu could send it to her online, so why bother to come down.