93

At the beginning of the quarrel, Qin Xin could ignore it completely, but after listening to it, it seemed that there was another star outside. For his fans, Qin Xin always preferred a little bit.

"It's not good to scold others behind your back." Qin Xin's voice appeared in the hall.

The whole hall was quiet, and everyone turned around, only to see a super nice beauty standing at the door of the private room. Even in casual clothes, this could not stop her appearance. Behind the beauty stood an equally handsome man. These days, Beauty is everything.

Someone shouted in surprise, "Xinxin! It's really Xinxin!"

These people who argued for good reason immediately became happy. When they saw Xinxin, they knew that they had definitely won this argument.

When everyone saw the beauty, they were stunned for a while, and then they realized that this beauty was also on Huaxia's side, "Isn't what I said wrong? Huaxia's dining, in terms of appearance, is not as beautiful as Western food, and in terms of taste, there is no taste of Western food. ."

"What you said is wrong." Qin Xin smiled, "Hua Xia Food has a culture of five thousand years, broad and profound. We have eight major cuisines. For Hua Xia chefs, knife skills are an introductory course. We can sculpt all kinds of animals with food. We have cylindrical wobble plates, mixed wobble plates, three-dimensional wobble plates, radial wobble plates..."

Qin Xin talked about dozens of ways to put the plate in one breath, and everyone was stunned after hearing it. What kind of display were these?

Qin Xin continued, "Chinese cuisine has many ingredients available, and what you call Western food is only a handful of ingredients. How do you talk about taste? My Chinese empire's dining is never as superficial as you see it."

At the back, Qin Jiantong and Wei Shuran were full of enthusiasm. They had never noticed that their daughter was so shining before.

Qin Xin said these few words sonorously and powerfully. People who say that Huaxia's food is not good really don't know how to refute. When the Huaxia people here are about to applaud, they said to the other side, "You only say, if you have the ability, you can do it. If you make it, if it is delicious, I will admit that Huaxia has good food and apologize for what I said before!"

The person in charge of the restaurant here was originally going to go out and pay attention to this matter, but later found out that Qin Xin had come out, he stood behind and kept watching. As soon as he heard that there was a competition, the person in charge immediately came out and said that the restaurant kitchen can be used by Qin Xin. In this situation, Qin Xin seemed to have to cook.

Gu Wuyu said, "If we don't want to do it, we will go back." For Gu Wuyu, if Qin Xin is unwilling, they can leave immediately.

Qin Xin said, "There is nothing wrong with exchanging cooking skills."

Gu Wuyu nodded slightly, Qin Xin was willing, and he supported it.

Qin Xin followed the person in charge to the kitchen and took a look. To be honest, there are really not many ingredients here. Since it was rebutting the other party's words, Qin Xin felt that he had to use the implementation to prove her words.

The person in charge of the restaurant seemed to see that there were no ingredients that Qin Xin wanted, and said, "What ingredients you need, we can buy them." The person in charge of the restaurant has a certain understanding of Chinese cuisine. Seeing that Qin Xin is just like those people just said. The master mentioned here, can't wait to hope that Qin Xin can show his hand.