35

Mei Conglian saw that fan walk, and said, "We Xiaoxin are really amazing." Some fans didn't say anything, but ran all the way here.

Qin Xin said, "I didn't expect them to come." At that time, there were fans on Weibo saying that they would come to T City. Qin Xin only thought they were joking and didn't take it seriously.

This morning, Qin Xin really received a lot of fans. Although he was busy, Qin Xin still chatted with every fan. Fans are also very obedient. They don't take pictures of their faces. Even if they take pictures, they won't post them on the Internet.

As a result, Qin Xin closed the stall at 8:30. After many fans came, they found that Qin Xin's stall had actually been closed. After asking, they knew that the ingredients were sold out.

After returning, Qin Xin and Mei Conglian prepared the ingredients for the next day. Mei Conglian went upstairs first, and Qin Xin left and checked the accounts. During this time, the system's points have accumulated 748 points. Except for the red pepper, which was exchanged for 25 points once, the rest were exchanged for oil twice. After 100 points, when it reaches 600 points and 700 points, no new functions appear in the system.

The new function of 500 points is that the storage space becomes 20, and the number of times of entering and exiting the space becomes 20.

After coming to T City, the net income in the past few months has exceeded 120,000. Qin Xin looked at this amount and felt that his hard work during this period was not in vain.

However, Qin Xin also intends to wait for the thesis defense to return, and then start looking for a rented house to open a shop.

Qin Xin took out four thousand and went up to the second floor to give Mei Conglian. Mei Conglian worked for more than half a month. He said that he had a good salary of three thousand, plus bonus. During this time, Mei Conglian did a good job.

Mei Conglian saw that the salary was four thousand, and said nothing, "It was three thousand a month, which is too much, and my class is not full this month."

Qin Xin said, "Sister Cong Lian, take it, and I will work hard to follow Sister Lian."

Mei Conglian said, "I can take two thousand at most."

After Qin Xin persuaded for a long time, Mei Conglian accepted it with embarrassment.

After giving the money to Mei Conglian, Qin Xin gave another one thousand and five to Hu Xingguo, "Brother Hu, this is the utility bill for this month."

Hu Xing Guodao, "You can't pay all the utility bills, we also used them."

Mei Conglian also said, "Yes, I used it too."

Qin Xin said, "Don't fight about this. When we rented a house at that time, we all agreed."

After speaking, Qin Xin went straight back upstairs, waiting for Mei Congqing to come up, Mei Conglian and Hu Xingguo told the matter.

Mei Congqing sighed, "To be honest, I also met the child Xiaoxin, and I knew that there are times in my life when I don't want to charge more money from others."

After Qin Xin returned upstairs, she turned on her computer. As fans came over today, Qin Xin posted on Weibo. Since the last time he posted pictures of oden, Qin Xin hasn't posted on Weibo again for so long.

At this meeting, I found countless Aite's own Weibo, and fans have exceeded one million, and they are still rising rapidly.

Qin Xin went in and looked at it one by one.