20

Naturally, Qin Xin didn't know this. She went back to the third floor, took a shower, and then washed all the clothes in the hospital, and then dried them all on the balcony, feeling that the bad luck of her whole body was gone.

Putting on clean pajamas, Qin Xin lay on the bed and began to think about what happened in the last few days.

Why did Shi Hong come to T City, and also said that Wei Shuran and Qin Jian were together.

Tang Xilan knew about Qin Xin's coming to T city, but Qin Xin also knew that with Tang Xilan's temperament, this matter would definitely not be said. In addition, Tang Xilan didn't know what Qin Xin was doing in T city. , I don't know where she is setting up a stall.

Then, how did Shi Hong know about this?

Qin Xin couldn't think of it for the time being, so he simply changed the question to think about it.

Right now, these kitchen utensils were smashed. Although the tricycle was fine, Qin Xin did not intend to continue using it. Taking advantage of this opportunity, Qin Xin wanted to change to an electric dining cart.

Another point is that Qin Xin was really tired during this period. Thinking of yesterday when he beat Shihong, Qin Xin did exhaust all his energy. I have to say that the system's bone enhancement pills are still very useful.

Qin Xin could feel that his fists were much stronger than before. After entering the system today, Qin Xin planned to continue to redeem this bone-enhancing pill, but waited and waited for the system to appear.

However, during this period, the baby-faced girl sent several caring text messages. Qin Xin thanked her for her concern, and then told her that she was okay.

After resting for one night and going to bed together the next day, Qin Xin told Mei Congqing and Hu Xingguo about her thoughts.

Mei Congqing said, "You can rest for a few days first." The doctor also said, Qin Xin was overworked.

Qin Xin firmed up his thoughts, "I slept all night, and my spirits are much better. Besides, I am not going to stand out today, I just want to buy these tools."

Mei Congqing saw that Qin Xin's complexion was better than before, and thinking that Qin Xin was not in a good mood these days, he said, "That's fine, I'll go with you, Brother Hu, with you."

Qin Xin was about to refuse, so he listened to Hu Xingguo saying, "The electric catering trucks you mentioned, I know how many electric catering trucks are sold in T city, and they are of good quality and cheap.

Mei Congqing said, "Yes, we are locals after all. It won't take long for us to go with you."

After that, Mei Congqing pulled the door curtain of the shop, and Qin Xin had to agree to the two to accompany him.

Riding in Hu Xingguo's pickup truck, Mei Congqing said, "Don't think there is anything, it just happened that your eldest brother took advantage of this to buy goods."

"Yes, I run around the T city every day, and I will go and take a look at the place that sells electric catering trucks from time to time." Hu Xingguo said.

Qin Xin felt that if he refused, he would appear hypocritical, and said, "Thank you Sister Mei and Brother Hu. Then I will buy a dining car later, and I will invite you to dinner."

"Okay." Mei Congqing agreed.

Hu Xingguo first drove the car to the place where the electric dining car was sold. The three got off the car. There were not many samples. Most of the models are in the picture album, and the functions and appearances can be chosen by themselves.