45

However, Jiang Xiuran, the judge of the God of Cooking Contest, knew it. Wang Lixing was hailed as God's tongue at a glance with the classmate just now, but Wang Lixing could taste any flaws in the taste of the food.

The most important thing is that Wang Lixing is also a very upright person. He has never been partial and fair. He has been a judge for so many years and has never made any negative news.

Jiang Xiuran's subordinate whispered to Jiang Xiuran's ear, "Master Wu is on vacation and is in City S." In other words, he can't come back for the time being.

Master Wu is the most skilled person in the Jiang clan. Originally, Jiang Xiuran intended to let someone with good culinary skills come to the challenge, but when Wang Lixing came over, Jiang Xiuran decided to ask Master Wu from the Jiang clan to play.

City S is very far away from City D. It takes two hours for the plane to come back. Jiang Xiuran pondered for a while and asked, "Who is there then?"

"Master Yuan."

"Okay, just let him." Although Master Yuan's cooking skills are a little worse than Master Wu, he is still at the forefront.

After all, Jiang's is a big company, and it does things very quickly. After a while, the hotel service staff vacated a large conference room and converted it into a culinary competition.

Wang Lixing took the two to the hotel, and everyone exchanged greetings.

Jiang Xiuran invited the three to take a seat, "Then Mr. Wang, you and your party, please take a seat at the judges seat."

Inside the room, there is an open space in the front of the room where you can test the cooking skills. Pots and various ingredients have been placed here. Next is the judges seat, next to the viewing seat, on the left are Gu Wuyu and others, on the right are Jiang Xiuran and Su Xuan, behind are Qin Xin's classmates and hotel staff.

The chef of the Jiang Group has also arrived. Jiang Xiuran stood up and said to the judges and the people watching, "This is the chef of our hotel, Chef Yuan. The cooking skills are not the highest."

The implication is that the match with Qin Xin is for Qin Xin.

Master Yuan raised his eyebrows when he heard this. He bowed to everyone in front of him. Wang Lixing knew it, and being able to show his hand in front of Wang Lixing today is also a bright spot on the road of cooking.

Lu Yiming said, "Then you still have a chance to change to Jiang's best chef."

Who knew that Lu Yiming would say this, Jiang Xiuran twitched, "No, it's him."

Lu Yiming didn't accept Jiang Xiuran's love at all, "Then don't lose at that time and say that you are not the one with the highest cooking skills in the competition."

Jiang Xiuran wanted to beat Lu Yiming very much, but looking at the other's momentum, he said angrily, "Don't worry, my Jiang family is a big company after all."

While Wang Lixing was still there, Lu Yiming still restrained himself for a while, and didn't talk to him again.

Jiang Xiuran looked at Wang Lixing and said, "Otherwise, please ask Mrs. Wang to announce the rules of the game." Anyway, Wang Li is an upright person and will definitely not cheat for Qin Xin.

Wang Lixing said, "Before I came, Xiao Lu said it was a culinary study. Since it is a culinary study, please order it at will. I think there are a lot of ingredients prepared. You two chefs will do whatever you like based on the available ingredients. , The time limit is one hour, alright."