33

It's not that Hu Xingguo is unwilling to give Qin Xin the purchase price, but Qin Xin himself is unwilling, saying that he can't make Hu Xingguo lose. After all, Hu Xingguo has to go to several places every day.

Hu Xingguo feels a little embarrassed now that the grandmother pays Hu Xingguo the travel expenses.

Qin Xin still gave three hundred and two for the price of the old grandma's food. "Brother Hu will take the money in the future, and you can be considered a big favor." After all, the goods Qin Xin asked for were a little heavy, and the old woman couldn't lift it. It is not convenient to take a taxi in the suburbs. If you stop a taxi, you have to spend more money.

Hu Xingguo touched his head, and said embarrassedly, "Then I will accept it." Twenty a day, a month, there are 600 yuan in transportation costs, which can be regarded as a small income.

After Mei Congqing knew about it, she didn't know how to say it. It can now be said that Qin Xin has become an important customer of their family, and most of their income is brought by Qin Xin.

Who would have thought that a little girl picked up on the train had such an achievement in less than two months.

Mei Congqing saw that Qin Xin and Hu Xingguo were finished, and gave out five hundred yuan to Qin Xin, "This is the money for selling your tricycle."

Qin Xin was shocked, "So many?"

Mei Congqing said, "Is it more? I started shouting six hundred, but in the end the person spent a long time with me, and I only gave it the price of five hundred."

Yesterday Qin Xin only talked about selling, but not about the price. Mei Congqing seemed to have heard Qin Xin say that the price of this three-round purchase was only a few hundred yuan, thinking it was old, so Mei Congqing called six hundred. Unexpectedly, Qin Xin felt too much.

Qin Xin said, "When I bought it, it was five hundred."

Mei Congqing was also stunned, and then said, "It's okay, anyway, your three-wheelers are the same as new ones." Qin Xin will clean the tricycle well every day when he comes back from the stall. The car is indeed well maintained.

Afraid of Qin Xin's guilt, Mei Congqing said again, "Besides, I gave him all the good boxes and pots above you."

Qin Xin received four hundred. "The other one hundred is to thank Sister Cong Qing for helping me sell the tricycle."

How could Mei Congqing accept it, "I don't want this, it's just a matter of moving my mouth."

Not to mention Qin Xin taking care of their business every day, Qin Xin also pays for the water and electricity bills at home, let alone making dinner or lunch for them every day.

Seeing Mei Congqing's resolute attitude, Qin Xin had to accept the other hundred.

Qin Xin returned to the car and started preparing new products. When Mei Conglian checked the goods from Qin Xin, she had already begun to prepare tomorrow's ingredients.

Although Qin Xin cleaned the entire dining cart when he got it, the milk tea maker has never been used, so Qin Xin washed the entire milk tea maker to eliminate the poison.

After Qin Xin washed it, she began to read the instructions. According to the above, milk tea and instant coffee were filled with one-tenth of the powder, and then water was added to the highest water level.

Sprite and Coke are much simpler, just open the bottle and pour it in.

Don't look at the milk tea machine is not big, it can still hold, a barrel of coke, pour ten bottles a liter. These four drinks alone can hold forty liters at a time.