18

"Who doesn't go to work yet, but this person spends money, there must be a degree. You can spend as much as you can earn. Just now, the person's posture of spending money obviously exceeds this degree. Xiaoxin's."

Wei Shuran was silent.

Qin Jiantong is still trying to find excuses to justify what they have done, "It is impossible to get a salary of seventeen thousand for a lifetime."

Mei Congqing shook his head, "I don't think he is motivated. Salary is not the key. Even in ancient times, men would not marry a woman, let alone this age."

Wei Shuran looked at Mei Congqing, "But I have to get married."

"I didn't say that Xiaoxin can't get married, but the premise is to find someone who really loves her. Can you rest assured that you can hand over a good girl like Xiaoxin to a man like just now?" Mei Congqing said.

Qin Jiantong and Wei Shuran were silent.

Hu Xingguo bought the rice from outside, Mei Congqing quickly took the rice out of the bag, and said, "Okay, let's not say anything, Xiaoxin is still ill, eat first."

Qin Xin smiled and looked at Mei Congqing with grateful eyes.

Mei Congqing shook her head. Originally, she thought Qin Xin was a child of a poor family. Now it seems that even though she is not a poor family, Qin Xin's parents do not understand.

Fortunately, Qin Xin was able to carry it by herself, otherwise she didn't know how to live this day. Thinking of this, Mei Congqing felt even more uncomfortable.

Hu Xing Guodao, "I bought it in the nutrition cafeteria downstairs. This porridge sells the best."

Qin Xin took a sip, "It's really good."

Mei Congqing opened the two small dishes next to him and put them in Qin Xin's bowl with another pair of chopsticks.

"You haven't eaten either?" Qin Xin asked.

"Don't worry about us, we'll eat later." Mei Congqing and Hu Xingguo have been looking for Qin Xin all afternoon, there is no time to eat.

"Then you go to eat first." It's too early now, so it's not a problem to be hungry.

"No hurry." Mei Congqing and Hu Xingguo insisted on waiting for Qin Xin to finish eating.

Qin Jiantong surprisingly didn't say much, and asked Qin Xin to finish the meal safely.

It was too late, and Qin Xin was resting in the hospital. Mei Congqing and Hu Xingguo went home first, while Qin Jiantong and Wei Shuran checked in at the hotel next to the hospital.

Early in the morning of the next morning, after work hours, Qin Xin got up and went through the discharge procedures by herself.

When Mei Congqing came over, she saw Qin Xin was already queuing, and quickly said, "I'll take care of this procedure. Please sit and rest soon."

When Mei Congqing finished the formalities, Wei Shuran came over. Seeing the three of them, Wei Shuran said, "Your dad ordered a meal around. Everyone should eat there at noon."

Qin Xin felt that something really needed to be resolved, so he agreed.

Mei Congqing and Hu Xingguo were not used to such a place, but they agreed to go together because they were afraid that Qin Xin would be confused.

When we went to the place where we ordered the meal, Wei Shuran ordered a good meal, and then raised her head to Mei Congqing and Hu Xing Guodao, "Thank you for taking care of Xinxin during this time."

Mei Congqing said, "Xiaoxin is a good girl, we can't take care of it, but we really hope that she will live well."

Wei Shuran had no feelings in her heart, she could feel that Mei Congqing and Hu Xingguo were really good to Qin Xin, and Qin Xin should be good to them. However, Wei Shuran felt that he and Qin Jiantong were good to Qin Xin. It was only this time that Qin Xin treated them like an outsider. As a parent, Qin Xin's attitude towards them seemed to be inferior to two outsiders.

Qin Jiantong came to the restaurant only after waking up. When he came, the atmosphere that was not harmonious at first became even more embarrassing.

Qin Jian took a sip of tea, "You have enough trouble, when will you go back?"

Qin Xin looked at Qin Jiantong with a serious expression, "I won't go back, I plan to keep doing catering in the future."

Qin Jiantong slapped the table vigorously, shocking Mei Congqing, "If you don't go back, I'll break your leg!"

What to do when I go back, even if there is no Shi Hong, there are Shi Ba and Shi Qi, Qin Xin has had enough of her life in her previous life, and she will never do it all again, "Even if you cut off my legs, I won't go back! "When she said this, Qin Xin's eyes were full of determination.

Seeing the tense atmosphere, Wei Shuran quickly stood up, looked at Qin Jiantong, and then at Qin Xin, "Xin Xin, what are you talking about? Where can you go if you don't go back."

Qin Xin looked calm, "Parents, I am very grateful to you for bringing me into this world and feeling everything in this world, but I am a person, with my own thoughts, not your accessories, and my life is not long. I want to do something I like."

"There are so many things to do in the world, why do we have to set up a stall!" Wei Shuran said.

Qin Xin shook his head. Even if Qin Xin didn't set up a stall in the future, and went to work as a staff in the company, Wei Shuran would not agree.

"Maybe your starting point is for my own good, thinking that I will find someone to marry as soon as I graduate. Maybe you think someone will take care of me like this, but the truth is that no one can take care of anyone forever."

Wei Shuran shook her head, feeling that what Qin Xin said was wrong, but for a while she couldn't find anything to refute.

Qin Jiantong asked, "Then can you take care of yourself by yourself?"

"Am I not doing well now? If it weren't for Shi Hong, I might still be happily making breakfast." Qin Xin's words caused Wei Shuran and Qin Jiantong to fall into silence.

When they came, they did see Qin Xin making food with a smile on his face. At first they thought that this was necessary to face the customers, but now thinking about it, they found that the smile really came from the heart.

Author: a child is particularly looking forward to the New Year, after marriage, it seems a little afraid of the New Year. . . . .

23333333333333333