50

When she walked to the bedroom, Mei Conglian pressed the mattress down, "This cushion is pretty good."

"This is our Gu's mattress, made in accordance with ergonomics and sleep-related environment, this one is the most comfortable." Lu Yiming explained.

In the cloakroom, Hu Xingguo specially smelled the template, "These plates don't seem to have any smell." The bedroom must be the longest. If the formaldehyde does not dissipate, Qin Xin will move in immediately, which is definitely harmful to the body.

"These are made of high-quality materials, formaldehyde-free, and environmentally friendly." Lu Yiming added that the materials are not only good, but top-notch. "The most important thing is that these materials were the first to move in."

When Qin Xin heard this, he always felt that something was wrong.

After reading the bedroom, a few people walked to another room, "This is Miss Qin's study." The cabinet was full of various books, and Qin Xin glanced at them. They were all recipes and various books about eating.

"There are such benefits to buying a house in Gu?" Mei Conglian felt that she had seen a lot today.

Mei was surprised while watching the young people. The most shocking thing was that there was an elevator in the corner of the living room on the second floor. The elevator was less than the first floor and went directly to the negative floor. Lu Yiming explained, "The negative first floor is the underground. In the parking lot, three cars can be parked."

Qin Xin:...

In other words, the 300-square-foot house stated in the contract actually included a large garden and a parking lot as a gift.

Mei Congqing sighed again and again, "The first time I saw a three-story building equipped with an elevator, the previous ones can only be seen on TV."

The entrance and exit of the parking lot are at the back of the house, but the direction of customers coming in is different.

It took almost an hour to finish transferring a house.

Mei Congqing's heart faded a long time ago, and after shopping, there was only one left in her mouth, "This house is good, this house is good."

Mei Conglian also felt good. As for Hu Xingguo, he could only nod his head again and again. As expected, everything gets what you pay for.

Walking to the courtyard outside, Lu Yiming thought of what Mei Conglian had said when he came in, and said, "If Miss Qin wants to grow vegetables, I can arrange for them to be planted immediately."

Qin Xin said, "It's not necessary." She doesn't have time to grow vegetables. She can plant some flowers at most, and plans to have an outdoor restaurant in the summer.

For Gu Wuyu's house, she originally thought it would be prosperous in the future at the foot of the green mountain, and one million is a good deal. Now it seems that this million is a bit less.

Qin Xin, "I'm sorry to trouble you today, let's go back first."

"You are polite, Miss Qin can contact me at any time if you have any instructions." Lu Yiming said.

Lu Yiming kept sending Qin Xin away before getting into his car.

Mavericks sat in the driver's seat. Gu Wuyu said that Lu Yiming was in charge of Mavericks. Lu Yiming directly transferred Mavericks to his side, and by the way gave him a position of deputy minister of the office department.

Coming over today, Lu Yiming also took the calf with him.

Lu Yiming was responsible for the introduction. The Mavericks didn't want to go there just now. At this meeting, Lu Yiming got off the car and couldn't wait to ask about the situation, "Brother Lu, isn't that Qin Xin?"