10

Most of the outside of the school were passers-by and some small vendors. The small vendors didn't expect that these parents would come back so soon, and they would apologize. For a while, they were confused about the situation. After the parents left, the small vendors began to whisper.

"Do you think she uses waste oil?"

"It's hard to tell."

Someone nodded, "Don't you think she can drag someone on the road, just give them a little money, let them pretend to be a parent, and come over and tell us that she doesn't use waste oil."

The small vendors think that Qin Xin is selling well, and there must be a problem. They must hold the waste oil in their hands. If anyone buys Qin Xin's goods in the future, they can also tell these people that Qin Xin uses waste oil. . Who cares if these things are true or false? Some things are said too much, even if they are false, they will come true. Who tells Qin Xin to do well in business?

An aunt not far away shook her head. This parent knew that she had bought breakfast here and was the leader of the trouble just now. Since he was willing to come over, it means that people really use no waste oil, just this group of people. , The conscience is blinded by lard.

Qin Xin didn't know or cared about the thoughts of these small vendors. Rumors are always rumors.

Here, Gu Wuyu also received the test results of two samples from the Market Supervision and Supervision Bureau. Seeing the ultra-standard and high-quality oil, Gu Wuyu was lost in thought.

Lu Yiming said, "Boss, you don't know. Just now, the supervisor asked me where I bought the oil. Can they buy the chili sauce too?" Lu Yiming didn't eat the ten-yuan hot and sour noodles, so naturally he didn't know that portion. The deliciousness of chili sauce.

When taking samples before, parents took a lot, but in fact, only a little bit is enough to collect samples for testing. When the staff smelled the smell, they found it very fragrant. At first they thought that there was a flavor or something, but then they saw the test. The result was even more surprising.

After the test, there was a gluttonous staff member who dipped a little bit and tasted the remaining chili sauce. Even if you didn't taste it, the taste of the chili sauce was better than it smelled.

The staff then asked the leader to take the opportunity to ask where to buy this chili sauce. Generally speaking, the staff did not dare to say this directly to the leader, mainly because the spicy chili sauce was too delicious, so the staff couldn't help asking the leader to ask.

The leader was on the phone with Lu Yiming at the time. After the question, he felt that something was wrong. He went to the laboratory and sniffed the chili sauce. It smelled good. The staff took the opportunity to let the leader taste it. The leader entangled again and again, but dipped it with his hand. Later, after the entrance, I finally found out why the staff asked.

Qin Xin returned home after selling the ingredients and sorted out what she had done recently and what to do next.

In the food industry, it's a little better to sell at a small stall now. In the future, if you want to open a store, there will be more requests, and things like someone maliciously splashing dirty water will also be normal. Since Qin Xin decided to go this way, she Then I was ready for everything, for good or for bad.

In any case, in order to prevent the dirty water from getting worse, Qin Xin plans to apply for a health certificate early tomorrow.

Seeing Qin Xin in a daze, Mei Congqing walked over, "What are you thinking about?"