31

That super villain?

Qin Xin almost didn't vomit blood.

Originally, she came to T City, in addition to staying away from her own life, she also wanted to avoid the male lead and the female lead. T City is the farthest place from the male lead and the female lead, and she also likes it here. The most important thing is that after coming here, Qin Xin never felt that she would meet Gu Wuyu.

She remembered that Gu Wuyu disliked food the most, and she could not eat for several days for work. It was precisely because of this weakness that the male and female leader defeated Gu Wuyu.

When Qin Xin was in a daze here, Mei Conglian was also stunned. It was the first time she had seen such a handsome young man at such an age. The key is that the whole body is still very imposing.

If Lu Yiming had an idea for Qin Xin, Mei Conglian firmly did not support it, but if it were the man in the car, Mei Conglian felt that she would probably raise her hands to support it.

If Qin Xin knew about Mei Conglian's thoughts, she would probably shake her head resolutely. Anything that had something to do with the important role in the book would not end well. For example, in her previous life, as a heroine, she should not live like that again. Life again.

Gu Wuyu only glanced at the menu and handed it back to Lu Yiming, "The same one."

Lu Yiming gave Qin Xin the menu back, "One of each, two bowls. By the way, I want the chili sauce."

Qin Xin said, "Wait a minute, the soup will be cooked."

"No problem." At first, Lu Yiming reacted after getting out of the car. He didn't tell Gu Wuyu himself, but now he is not worried at all. The order Gu Wuyu ordered by himself just now shows that his boss is willing to wait, then he If there is anything to be afraid of, he said, but as long as anything is linked to this Qin Xin, his boss reacts just so.

Qin Xin chose a part of the soup and put it in the pot, and took two of each kind of skewers and put it in the pot.

Lu Yiming took it, "Are you going to live here?"

Qin Xin nodded.

Seeing that the pot was cooked, Qin Xin took out two paper bowls, adjusted the condiments, and handed them to Lu Yiming.

Lu Yiming, "Let's go first."

Qin Xin, "Go slowly."

Lu Yiming greeted Qin Xin's location, mainly for the convenience of coming to Qin Xin for the next meal. After all, when his boss didn't eat well, only Qin Xin made food that could make him swallow.

Back in the car, Lu Yiming drove the car directly back to the parking lot under the company, and then Lu Yiming carried two oentoboil and returned to the office with Gu Wuyu.

Lu Yiming put the oden in his hand on Gu Wuyu's table, then silently walked out, closing the door carefully before leaving.

Sitting outside in his office, Lu Yiming couldn't wait to eat it. He first took a bite of fish balls. With the taste of big bone soup, these **** seemed to play their best delicacy. After eating the meat dishes, Lu Yiming started eating vegetarian dishes. .

Soon there was only a bunch of cabbage left in the bowl. Lu Yiming, who had never liked cabbage, saw that there was only cabbage in the bowl. After thinking about it, he took a bite out and was surprised to find that the cabbage tastes very delicious. It seemed to be relieved just now, and the stomach was also very comfortable.

Lu Yiming had to admire Qin Xin. No one had ever made cabbage in this place and made him feel delicious.

After eating, Lu Yiming also drank the soup clean. He just saw that Qin Xin's soup base was made of big bone soup, which was not blended with powder.