67

Qin Xin also prepared a lot of things this time. The three of them had been busy for three full days and sat in the kitchen at night. Qin Xin said, "Let's take a day off tomorrow."

"Huh?" Mei Conglian was a little puzzled, how could she start the holiday smoothly.

Qin Xin, "The holiday is over, and everyone has been busy for three days."

Tang Xilan came over and gave Mei Conglian and Tang Manying a red envelope, "This is the overtime pay for these three days."

This red envelope was agreed by Qin Xin with Tang Xilan yesterday, and it was sent to Mei Conglian and Tang Manying today. After all, this time is busier than the previous May 1st period, and there are more people.

Tang Xilan also expressed his understanding and immediately withdrew the cash, and came over today while Qin Xin was out of business.

The two took the red envelope and went back separately.

Tang Xilan also followed and left. In the past three days, the company made money very quickly, but Tang Xilan also knew that the faster the money was, the busier Qin Xin was. All Tang Xilan could do was to do all the logistics work.

Tang Manying thought that the overtime red envelope was 500 at most, but he took it from Tang Xilan and found it a bit thick in his hand. When he went home and opened it, it turned out to be 2,000 yuan, which was almost in line with one month's salary.

Shao Minyi heard that Tang Manying had extra overtime pay for three days, and was a little surprised, "I was busy for three days and was given two thousand overtime pay, which is really good."

Tang Manying said, "Fortunately, I worked hard, but Xiaoxin did give a lot of money."

Mei Conglian was used to it. He went home and put the red envelope on the table. The three days were indeed a little tired, and she fell asleep after taking a shower.

Qin Xin went back upstairs to take a bath, lay on the bed and opened Weibo, and found that her fans did not know when there were 10 million.

Most of them have been following these two days. Qin Xin read the comments of the new fans and realized that it was the old fans who posted on Weibo, saying that they made them delicious and were good to fans. No, it attracted Many passersby fans.

Others are saying that the scan code in her shop is particularly convenient for ordering. Even in T City, Qin Xin's restaurant belongs to the more avant-garde category.

Qin Xin checked a few Weibo and went to rest.

Early the next morning, Qin Xin advanced to the space. The braised pork on the shelf last time was gone. Qin Xin also found a red number 12 on the interface.

Xiaoxiao explained, "This is information sent to you by other customers."

After receiving 12 letters, Qin Xin clicked on it and found that the information was asking when the braised pork would be put on the shelf again. Qin Xin responded one by one, and it will be available today.

Qin Xin originally planned to redeem something, but when he saw that his points were approaching 10,000, he didn't redeem it. He planned to make some food later and see if he could upgrade his level after breaking through 10,000 points.

Qin Xin went down to the first floor and made braised pork first. While collecting the juice, Qin Xin planned to use the few remaining ingredients to make some other foods.

The chili sauce made in the past few days is gone. Qin Xin first made a big jar of chili sauce before starting to make the ingredients. There are two eggplants. Qin Xin took the eggplant out and washed it, and then cut it from the middle without cutting it.