6

Qin Xin struggled between the bone strengthening pills and oil for three seconds, and finally chose oil.

After the exchange was completed, Qin Xin was sent out of the system. 100ml of oil was packed in a ceramic bottle. The bottle was pretty good-looking, except that there was nothing special.

Qin Xin opened the lid, and a scent overflowed from the bottle. It turned out to be sunflower oil. Qin Xin planned to use this oil to make a bottle of chili sauce tomorrow.

But I don't know if the oil tastes as delicious as it smells. Qin Xin carefully put the oil aside, and then started to keep an account. Today, the income is 1,907 yuan, aside from the 210 purchase fee and 140 vegetable and oil expenses. , Plus the remaining 1912 yuan yesterday, Qin Xin currently has 3469 yuan on hand.

It's almost time to return, and Qin Xin thought that if he could raise a group of regular customers, it would surely be sold out soon.

Early in the morning of the second day, Qin Xin prepared the ingredients and set off with a small three-wheeler.

I met the black business car a few days ago on the road.

Lu Yiming in the driver's seat said, "Beauty, please make two whole grain pancakes, both."

"Okay." Qin Xin pressed the brake and walked down from the front. She still had an impression of this customer. After all, she was her first customer after opening.

That day, after Gu Wuyu finished eating this multi-grain pie, Lu Yiming wanted to taste it, but never found a chance. Today, he finally met this multi-grain pie again on this road today, and Lu Yiming stopped Qin Xin.

Seeing that Gu Wuyu had no symptoms of anger, Lu Yiming stopped and hurried to Qin Xin's booth.

"Wait a minute." Qin Xin's speed has been much faster than the first day.

Lu Yiming also found that Qin Xin's wrist seemed to be stronger than the previous few days. He was unavoidably surprised, and Lu Yiming scanned the code.

Qin Xin handed the prepared miscellaneous grain cake to Lu Yiming, and continued to run towards the school in the car.

Lu Yiming took the miscellaneous grain cake, ran back to the car, glanced at Gu Wuyu in the back row, wondering how to ask the boss if he wanted to eat it.

However, the taste of multigrain pie was so good that Lu Yiming couldn't help taking a bite, and said in surprise, "Hey shit, can multigrain pie make this taste too?"

Gu Wuyu glanced at Lu Yiming, and Lu Yiming immediately handed another multi-grain cake to Gu Wuyu, "Boss, do you want one?"

Lu Yiming had a big pair of Gu Wuyu who didn't eat, and he just ate both of them. As a result, Gu Wuyu took the multigrain cake with an indifferent expression.

Lu Yiming:...

Yu Ye, it's okay to be cold.

Gu Wuyu stared at the miscellaneous grain pie. Compared with the previous few days, today's miscellaneous grain pie tasted a bit more fragrant. Because of the change of the chili sauce, the previous chili sauce was too strong, and all kinds of spices were added instead of the chili. The scent of itself is covered. Now the main ingredient in this chili sauce is chili, which tastes better. More importantly, he smelled the same taste last time, which seems to stimulate his appetite.

Lu Yiming in the front row fell into deep thought. Originally thought Gu Wuyu, who had not committed hypoglycemia, would not eat it, he did not expect that Gu Wuyu not only ate it, but also ate a whole grain pie.