42

Seeing that there was no sad expression on Qin Xin's face, the female classmate felt a punch on the cotton.

In the classroom, I don't know who said, "Su Xuan has posted on Weibo, look at it, she's turned right now!"

Everyone's topic changed in an instant, "have you become a regular member in the Jiang family? So fast?"

Wu Dandan also took out his mobile phone, opened Weibo, and said to Tang Xilan and Qin Xin next to him, "Really turned right."

"I envy her, we are still struggling to find a job, and everyone has become a regular employee of the Jiang family."

"Su Xuan is also really capable. You can see that she was dressed normally, but now it is different when she joins the Jiang family. She also opened a Weibo and taught people how to dress and dress every day."

"Don't mention it, at first I thought the dresses she recommended were ugly, but now I think she looks good with her."

"Couldn't it look good? It is said that Jiang Xiuran of the Jiang family likes her very much."

"Jiang Xiuran? That rich second generation?"

"Really? Young Master Jiang likes Su Xuan?"

"Really, I have a cousin who works in the Jiang Group, he told me."

"I want to go to Weibo to see what Su Xuan's dress looks like. Learn to learn."

"No, following Su Xuan's studies, maybe you can also hang a rich second generation."

"By the way, what is Su Xuan's Weibo called?"

"It's Xuan Xuan's wardrobe."

"Originally, I said that I didn't pay attention to it. It seems that I can't avoid the law of true fragrance. Wait for me to search...My God, Su Xuan has 1 million fans."

"No, with Jiang Xiuran, the number of fans can still be small."

"Sure enough, Jiang Xiuran paid attention to her too!"

"Su Xuan is too good."

"Does her Weibo have the largest number of fans in our school?"

"Sure, I need to ask."

...

In the envy of everyone's eyes, Tang Xilan glanced at Qin Xin, who was very calm next to her. She remembered that before going to bed last night, she glanced at Qin Xin's Weibo fans, and it seemed to be 3 million.

Wu Dandan also knows Qin Xin's Weibo, so when the people around him said that Su Xuan's Weibo had a large number of Weibo, Wu Dandan fell silent for a while. He always felt that Su Xuan was very good before, but now it seems that he is not so good.

It was almost 12 o'clock, and their entire class defense was over. Except for individual revisions, almost all of the class successfully passed the defense.

After coming out of the classroom, Qin Xin found a counselor and asked what he needed to prepare for graduation. After all, Qin Xin didn't plan to go back to school anymore. If he gets a graduation certificate in the future, Qin Xin wants to ask Tang Xilan to help.

One more thing, Qin Xin wants to move her household registration to T city.

The counselor said, "You have passed your defense, and the next step is to sign the tripartite agreement. That's it."

Qin Xin knew about this agreement and said, "I have no plans to find a job, so I can't sign these agreements."

Failure to sign a tripartite agreement will affect the school's enrollment rate, and most importantly, the counselor's own performance will be affected.