78

Everyone didn't expect Qin Xin to put six lunches on the shelves at noon today, or hot pot.

The side dishes are all the same, but for meat dishes, if it is in a clear soup pot, Qin Xin did not add chili when marinating it.

The first batch of people who have eaten the spicy pot bottom first can't wait to pick up the dishes and start to rinse them. I've heard that the hot pot thief made by Qin Xin last time is delicious. No, I've never had the opportunity to try it. I didn't expect Qin Xin now. Actually launched hot pot.

Because it's one serving per person, the pot is not very big, but it's enough.

The three customers were sitting in their respective positions. The customer on the far left cooked the beef first. He put the beef in a hot pot and cooked it for a few times. The beef was quickly removed after its color changed.

Feeding it into the mouth, the first feeling is tenderness, then freshness, and then fragrance. The spiciness at the end is very enjoyable. These different feelings are mixed together, and all the pores of the body are opened.

This person couldn't help it. He picked up a piece of mutton and planned to taste it. The mutton has not been marinated for a long time, but it is already tasty. After a few times of blanching, it changes color and removes it. If you bite it, there is no smell. On the contrary, the mutton is delicious Filled with lips and teeth, "It's so delicious!" the guest couldn't help but say.

Another guest suddenly heard the sudden sound, his hands shook in fright, and the freshly blanched beef fell into the pot again. He quickly picked up the beef in fright and fed it into his mouth, with a satisfied appearance. "You are right, if only this hot pot can be eaten every day."

The two nodded, and then looked at another customer who did not speak, only to find that the latter had poured half a plate of beef into the pot, yelling violently.

The man waved his hand, "I don't have the patience of yours, I want to eat more."

"You can eat it all, but if you cook it for too long, don't you think the taste will be bad?"

That humane said, "Everything Xinxin cooks is delicious."

The other two were speechless.

After Qin Xin put on the hot pot here, he was about to look at everyone's feedback. As a result, he heard the conversation of the three people and brought a colander over, "I'll help you next point."

"Oh good." The customer who said that Xinxin everything is delicious, immediately agreed.

Qin Xin took a pair of chopsticks again, picked up a chopstick, and put the beef in a colander, then boiled it in the pot for about seven or eight seconds, took it out, poke the beef with the chopsticks, and then continued to put it in the pot and then blanch it. Take it out in seven seconds, "Try it."

"Thank you!" After thanking the customer, he picked up a piece of beef. From the touch point of view, Xinxin's cooking was indeed softer than his own before. He took a bite of the beef, his eyes were full of surprise, and he almost took his own. I ate my tongue.

Obviously it is the same portion of beef, why Qin Xin's hot is so delicious, eating this piece of beef gives him a feeling of galloping on the prairie, he nodded repeatedly, "I feel like my previous hot pot was eaten for nothing." No wonder Just now others said he was violent, isn't it?

The other two smiled and shook their heads, stopped talking, bowed their heads and ate the hot pot.

Three other guests from the bottom of the tomato clear soup pot also came, and one of them said humanely, "Unfortunately, I didn't get the spicy pot bottom."