7

"Thank Sister Mei." Qin Xin remembered the kindness of Sister Mei firmly in his heart.

Mei Congqing waved his hand, "What's so grateful for."

"Wait for me to get off, I'll come right away." Qin Xin rushed upstairs, poured the soybeans he bought into a large basin and soaked in water, then quickly went downstairs, and together with Mei Congqing, he moved the soil to the balcony on the third floor and sprinkled it. Put all kinds of rapeseeds, and pour water at the end. It's the afternoon after such a toss.

Qin Xin thought of the sweet potato powder and other ingredients she bought, and said, "Sister Mei, let me use the kitchen."

"You can borrow whatever you want, just use it." Sister Mei waved her hand and ran downstairs to guard the shop. Every time Qin Xin said about borrowing the kitchen, the cook would share a share between the two of them. It saves them time to cook. The food is delicious. The key is that Qin Xin used up the kitchen and kept it clean.

Such people are happy every day to borrow them.

Qin Xin ran to the kitchen, boiled the water, took the soaked soybeans out of the big basin to drain the water, and put the purchased sweet potato flour in the basin and soaked it with boiling water.

Qin Xin set on the fire, waited for the water vapor in the pot to evaporate, put the soybeans in the pot and fry.

Qin Xin did not put any oil in, so he directly put the soybeans in the pot and fry. When the aroma came out, Qin Xin poured out the soybeans, then added oil to the pot and started to fry the soybeans. The fried soybeans produced in this way have a more fragrant taste and a crisper texture.

Qin Xin put the fried soybeans out of the pan in a large plastic box.

After washing the pot, Qin Xin pours cold water into the pot. After it is boiled, he puts the soaked sweet potato flour in, and then washes the bought vegetables and puts it in the pot.

When the sweet potato flour and green vegetables were almost cooked, Qin Xin took them out and put them in a large bowl next to him, then poured water in the pot again, and after boiling, put in chili sauce, vinegar, and a little pepper.

After the water is boiled, Qin Qin puts the sweet potato flour and cabbage into the pot again, stirs them evenly and then removes them and puts them in four paper bowls.

The hot and sour noodles to be sold tomorrow are not the same as they are now. Qin Xin had to boil the sweet potato noodles and green vegetables and put them in the bowl and add the chili sauce, dried radish and soybeans directly. The taste is naturally not as good as it is cooked now. At the stall, Qin Xin can only do her best to improve the taste of the most customers.

Qin Xin chopped the dried carrots and put them on the hot and sour noodles together with the fried soybeans, and sprinkled them with chopped green onion and coriander. The color of the hot and sour noodles immediately changed to look good.

Qin Xin brought two bowls of fans and went downstairs, and Hu Xingguo just came back from outside.

Hu Xingguo happily took it over, "It's a fan for dinner today."

Mei Congqing was also a little surprised. After eating the multigrain cakes during this period, she was used to it. Mei Congqing glanced at the food in the bowl, the crystal clear fans, the attractive red soup, with a layer of green coriander and small green onions, plus golden soybeans and radishes, the appetite was immediately aroused. "This is simply delicious, delicious, delicious."

Hu Xingguo nodded again and again, unambiguously picked up a chopstick powder and fed it into his mouth. The cooking temperature of the sweet potato powder was controlled properly, not too soft, it would break when pinched, and it would not be too hard. The taste of this chili sauce is very delicious, coupled with the aroma of fried soybeans, the taste should not be too good.