49

On the hot search topic, #江氏落败# rose instead of falling. Jiang Xiuran asked public relations to contact Weibo and immediately withdrew this hot search.

The search rate of the topic gradually decreased, and the netizens who read the topic saw Jiang's withdrawal of the hot search, and immediately found that Jiang's was spending money to withdraw the hot search.

One topic could not be read, so they read another, so #欣欣的美食天地# quickly became a hot search.

Unknown netizens clicked into this topic and discovered this cooking competition. They also found that the blogger who was a hotly searched topic had won Jiang's. After that, Jiang also withdrew the hot search, and then, many people who ordered Jiang's group banquets were said to have unsubscribed.

Then, Jiang's stock began to fall.

Jiang Xiuran dropped several cups in the office angrily.

Su Xuan and Jiang Xiuran still had a tacit understanding, and they directly fixed their eyes on Liu Ya. Now they could not move Qin Xin for the time being, so they solved Liu Ya first. Who told Liu Ya to start the incident.

Jiang's investigation of a person was very simple, and soon he knew who Liu Ya was, and Jiang Xiuran sent Liu Ya directly back to the prison.

As for pregnancy, Shi Hong's mother said that when Liu Ya gives birth to the child, she will definitely raise the child well. I also told Liu Ya that after Liu Ya has done these things, she should not talk to her children in the future, so as to prevent her children from being bullied at school.

The implication is that no children will be allowed to recognize this mother in the future.

It is said that Liu Ya had been in trouble for several days, but it was to no avail in the end.

Many people think that Liu Ya should do more good deeds when she is pregnant with a baby, instead of doing things that violate the rules and regulations based on her pregnancy.

...

Qin Xin quit after reading Weibo. There are still many things to do tomorrow. These two million fans are indeed a big surprise for her.

At five o'clock in the morning, Qin Xin got up and found that Mei Conglian had gone downstairs.

The two talked while preparing to go early.

Mei Conglian said, "By the way, the chicken feet you marinated were sold out in a day and a half." When she was in the car yesterday, Mei Conglian wanted to talk to Qin Xin, but everyone has a lot of them. If you want to talk to Qin Xin.

In addition to Qin Xin's signing of an agreement and a contract, Mei Conglian decided to tell Qin Xin this morning.

"Huh?" Qin Xin had a lot of brine, thinking that he could sell it for at least a few days, but he didn't expect it would be sold out in a day and a half.

When I asked, I found out that Mei Conglian kept setting up a stall. Originally, Qin Xin asked Mei Conglian to set up a stall for two to three hours a day. As a result, Mei Conglian had a steady stream of customers coming to buy it from morning to night. It's sold out sooner than expected.

"This is the cash received, most of which are scanned codes." Mei Conglian handed the money to Qin Xin, "I clicked it. The total cash is 3,215 yuan."

Qin Xin didn't count, and put the money box there.

Everyone knows that Qin Xin came back to set up a stall and formed a long line at once.

Mavericks stood in the middle of the team and wondered. Early in the morning, Lu Yiming sent him a message saying that he remembered to buy hot and sour noodles today. He himself wanted to eat it, but Qin Xin hadn't set up a stall for several days.