48

After Gu Wuyu poured the tea, Lu Yiming immediately brought the tea cup to Qin Xin.

Qin Xin picked it up and took a sip, "Qimen black tea, good tea."

Lu Yiming sighed inwardly, "Is it OK? In order for Qin Xin to have a sip, his family Yu Ye pinches some tea. This tea has the best taste for four to six minutes, and his family Yu Ye makes tea. At this time, the temperature of the water is controlled at 85 degrees!

Qin Xin put down the tea cup, "Is the agreement signed now?"

Gu Wuyu asked, "Jiang Xiuran called you one million, right."

Qin Xin nodded, "I just called."

Gu Wuyu, "Under the green hills on the outskirts of city T, there is a small house with two floors. It has been built for a long time, but the quality is good."

Qin Xin was a little puzzled. Why did Gu Wuyu say this? Qingshan knew that the headquarters of the Gu Group would move there in the future. At that time, let alone the foot of the mountain, it was 100 miles around Qingshan, which was the most prosperous area in T City. .

"I have leased Qingshan down." Gu Wuyu said, "I wonder if Miss Qin is interested in buying the small house under the mountain with all the certificates."

Qin Xin's eyes lit up. It would be great if he could buy a location there, but, "How much?" Even in the suburbs, the location of Qingshan is good, and it's a two-story building.

Gu Wuyu said, "One million."

Qin Xin smiled, "Thank Mr. Gu." Gu Wuyu clearly gave him a price that he could pay.

Gu Wuyu said, "However, the small building is undergoing renovation recently, and you can move in within a week at the earliest."

"Okay, please provide an account number, Mr. Gu, I will transfer the money later." Qin Xin said.

Gu Wuyu glanced at Lu Yiming. Lu Yiming took out the agreement and handed a copy to Gu Wuyu and Qin Xin. "This is a cooperation agreement. This is Ms. Qin's house purchase contract."

Gu Wuyu looked at Qin Xin, "There is no need to sign the contract in a hurry."

After the two signed the agreement, they exchanged each other and signed their names again.

Qin Xin put the agreement aside, then picked up the contract, and after checking the size and price of the room, he directly signed his name. The first floor is 150 square meters, and the two floors add up to 300 square meters. The price is very high. All right.

Seeing Qin Xin directly signed the name, the corner of Gu Wuyu's mouth raised slightly.

"Happy cooperation." Gu Wuyu and Qin Xin shook hands.

Qin Xin picked up the agreement and contract, "Then I won't bother Mr. Gu."

Gu Wuyu nodded slightly, "Whenever you want to see the house, you can contact me or Xiao Lu."

Lu Yiming twitched the corner of his mouth, then waved at Qin Xin.

Qin Xin smiled and said, "Okay."

Gu Wuyu and Lu Yiming watched Qin Xin leave the box.

Lu Yiming looked at Qin Xin's back and suddenly said, "Boss, you started to build that small house after renting the mountain. Didn't you want to live by yourself?"

Gu Wuyu glanced at Lu Yiming.

Lu Yiming shut his mouth, Yu Ye is Yu Ye, who started planning so early, it seems that he is still too stupid.