65

Xiaoxiao, "You can exchange for a brain pill to try."

A Jiannao Pill is 300 points. After Qin Xin exchanged it, he found that his memory increased by 8.

But this time Qin Xin clearly felt the changes in her brain. She tried to open a system interface at will, and then closed it. Soon Qin Xin found that she had memorized half of the content on the interface.

Compared with an increase in health value, Qin Xin feels that these 300-point Jiannao Pills are more cost-effective. Qin Xin exchanged two Jiannao Pills to eat, and his memory became 24.

Maybe in the future, I will eat more and develop a memorable skill, but at the moment, Qin Xin does not continue to redeem it because the system only has 132 points left.

Before leaving, Qin Xin glanced at her attribute list.

Name: Qin Xin (08277)

Gender: Female

Age: 21

Face value: 90

Charm: 70

Cooking: 80

Spiritual power: 100

Combat power: 100

Lucky value: 100

Agility: 100

Vision value: 100

Health value: 1

Memory: 24

Due to the exchange of a lot of oil and chili, Qin Xin went down to the kitchen on the first floor early the next morning. Qin Xin found two large jars and put part of the oil and chili in it.

When Mei came from Lian, she found that Qin Xin was already making chili sauce.

Mei Conglian immediately smelled that this chili sauce was in the hot and sour powder for ten dollars, and was a little surprised, "Today's chili sauce is made so much?"

Qin Xin, "Well, but this chili is also very good, so I decided to start selling 21 bowls of hot and sour noodles today."

Mei Conglian swallowed her saliva. It was not that the price was high. Mei Conglian knew that Qin Xin would not shout prices. The reason she swallowed her saliva was because she wanted to try it. What is the taste of this twenty-dollar bowl of hot and sour noodles? .

Qin Xin finished the chili sauce, and then cooked three bowls of noodles, "I have breakfast today, let's work again."

Tang Manying was originally wiping the table outside, but he hurried over when Qin Xin beckoned.

Qin Xin brought two bowls of noodles, and the other bowl to Tang Manying, "We will sit in the restaurant and eat."

Mei Conglian held a bowl of noodles and sat down on Qin Xin's left.

Tang Manying also rushed over and sat on Qin Xin's right, picked up the chopsticks and started to eat the noodles. Although the glass across the kitchen was transparent, there were still a few small windows. When Qin Xin made the chili sauce just now, the fragrance floated from the window. Come out, the taste is very attractive.

Tang Manying swallowed while wiping the table. This will finally be able to eat noodles, let alone how satisfied I am.

Tang Manying has eaten noodles for ten yuan. She thinks it should be difficult to eat noodles that are more delicious than that made in this world. As a result, Tang Manying felt that she had eaten the powder in front of her.