69

Qin Xin mixes the noodles with the ingredients evenly, and the Yangchun noodles are ready.

At seven o'clock, Qin Xin released it on the mini program. This morning's breakfast was Yangchun noodles, limited to three servings, and the price was 25 yuan each.

Qin Xin thought that he would have to wait for someone to come to sell the three portions of Yangchun noodles, but when they were ready, he looked up and found that three people were sitting on seats in the hall outside.

Seeing that it was done, Tang Manying shouted from the window, "Hand it to me." After cleaning the restaurant just now, Tang Manying had nothing to do, so she stood outside watching Qin Xin cooking.

In the past, Qin Xin was only cooking to replicate the delicacies. For the first meal after the transformation, Tang Manying seemed to see the happiness lingering around Qin Xin.

Tang Manying served Yangchun noodles to three guests.

Qin Xin didn't expect the noodles to be sold so quickly, and was a little surprised. After opening the small program, he found that the product that was sent out at 7 o'clock was gone within a second.

The three customers who grabbed it were not in a happy mood, especially Xiao Liu. He was working nearby. He got up in the morning and took out his mobile phone and scanned the QR code. He found that Xinxin Restaurant hadn't been put on the shelves earlier.

So Xiao Liu waited until seven o'clock, and then discussed refreshing, and found that it turned out to be Yangchun noodles, so he immediately ordered a portion, and finally grabbed it.

Xiao Liu sent the snatched screenshot to his colleague, and instantly attracted a lot of hatred. Only then did Xiao Liu discover that Qin Xin had only served three copies of Yangchun noodles in the morning, and he actually grabbed it.

Xiao Liu explained by himself that probably all his luck in his life was concentrated at this moment.

Xiao Liu took a picture first. Yangchun noodles are white noodles, and the most colored green onion on it looks very refreshing. Xiao Liu got close and smelled the noodles. It was really fragrant. Many of Qin Xin's fans wanted to eat noodles, but Qin Xin had never done it. Today is the first time on the shelves, the three customers who grabbed it were very happy.

Just by smelling it, Xiao Liu felt that his salivation was about to come off. He immediately picked up the chopsticks, picked up the noodles and fed them into his mouth. The noodles were kneaded very chewy. Even if the noodles were not salted, Xiao Liu Liu felt that he would have no problem eating the three bowls.

Besides, the sauce seems to be carefully prepared, and the noodles are only delicious and refreshing.

After eating a bowl of Yangchun noodles, Xiao Liu felt that such a plain life seemed to be the happiest.

There were originally only three guests in the hall, and the three were eating noodles, but no one spoke. When I finished eating a bowl of noodles, I quietly recalled the feeling of eating noodles just now. When I had breakfast before, because there were so many people, it was delicious, but I wanted to hurry up and leave.

There are not many people in Qinxin's restaurant now, and everyone does not speak, only some soothing light music is played in the background, and they can enjoy the food to their heart's content. It would be great if you had such an experience every morning. Xiao Liu saw the other two guests leave. He looked at the time and had to leave because he was about to go to work.

Qin Xin cooked three more bowls of noodles in the kitchen. After Mei Conglian and Tang Manying finished eating, they nodded again and again, "I don't know how to describe other than delicious."