22

Xiao Fang didn't expect the boss to promote it to himself for free. This time, he strengthened his heart not to accept Qin Xin's money.

However, Qin Xin had to let him accept the private messages, and said that the design industry was hard, and she would not be embarrassed to use it if Xiao Fang refused to accept it.

In the end, Xiao Fang ordered two red envelopes for transfers, and then he died and died. After all, his fans are still rising, and maybe he will be able to exceed one thousand later, even if he buys a promotion, it will not stop at this price.

After Qin Xin got the LOGO, he first changed the Weibo profile picture to this, then ran to the first floor and asked Mei Congqing if he knew any processing factories and wanted to process some bags and boxes with his own LOGO.

Hu Xingguo took this task directly.

With the help of these two people, Qin Xin really eased a lot.

In fact, from the perspective of Hu Xingguo and Mei Congqing, they also feel that Qin Xin has saved them a lot. Before, Hu Xingguo bought some goods based on which ones are cheaper, and they didn't dare to buy more, because they were afraid of selling them over time. If you don't go out, it's wasted. Now there is Qin Xin. If you encounter cheap ingredients, such as flour, Hu Xingguo dared to return with a pickup.

Qin Xin doesn't ask for much every day, but compared to ordinary customers, he will use up these ingredients sooner or later. They will sell the ingredients that Qin Xin doesn't use for the time being. There are also ham sausages, which are usually sold in bulk, and Qin Xin also needs them. There is a small warehouse behind the shop, but Hu Xingguo returned with a lot of boxes.

Even if you find factory-processed and customized packaging, it will take some time to come back. Therefore, Qin Xin uses the previous packaging first.

When Qin Xin woke up in the morning, he chopped up the meat he bought yesterday and added cabbage to the stuffing for the buns.

The noodles that woke up yesterday were almost ready. Qin Xin divided them into two parts. One part was made into steamed buns and steamed on a steamer. The other part was wrapped with pork and cabbage. The fresh cabbage meat was ready and put on the steamer.

After doing this, Qin Xin started making marinated eggs again. There was no condition before, so first prepare the marinade and then put the cooked eggs in. Now Qin Xin has time, Qin Xin first boiled the eggs in water, and then Started to prepare the braised ingredients, and when a large pot of braised eggs came out, Qin Xin drove the electric catering truck and set off.

Qin Xin found that the electric catering cart was much easier and faster than the three-wheel drive. When he arrived at the original stall, the vendor next to him thought it was a newcomer, but when he saw that it was Qin Xin, most of them were curious. Look.

Qin Xin didn't care about the eyes of these people. After parking the car, he walked to the middle of the car and opened the sales window.

Many students found out that it seems to have opened a new one that sells early meals today, but when they walked in, they found that this was the same one that sold whole grain cakes before. They didn't expect to change their equipment.

I don't know if the price has increased. As a result, everyone found that not only did the price of breakfast have not increased, but a new breakfast was also available. They rushed to line up, "Boss, a steamed bun, a bun."

When we set off, the steamed buns and steamed buns were already steamed. I heard someone buying them. Qin Xin opened the lid to see if it was steamed. As a result, the scent of the steamed buns floated directly along the lid, attracting a lot of attention. A lot of people came to buy.