87

"Fuck? I thought I was dazzled, and the shiitake mushrooms turned into diced shiitake mushrooms wherever the knife passed."

"...No, it's too fast, I got down on my knees."

"If it's not live, I think it will be broadcast at double speed."

"I don't have this speed at double, it's probably a hundred times faster than mine."

"My parents asked me why I was kneeling and looking at my phone..."

"Hey hey, that corn kernel is faster. It feels like less than five seconds, a corn kernel will be finished."

"People at the scene told you that the corn is real corn. I saw someone coming to deliver it just now and took a big bag of corn."

...

With Qin Xin's joining, Yuan Yi was much more relaxed, but he was surprised to find that Qin Xin's cooking movements are very fast?

He knew Qin Xin was fast before, but it was too fast today, and when he started to doubt his life, he had just made a dish, and Qin Xin had already made ten of them.

There were a lot of waiting customers, because Qin Xin started to do it, and the speed was immediately much faster.

After the batch was finished, Qin Xin took a sip of the water next to him, and Yuan Yi asked weakly, "Have you always been cooking so fast?"

Qin Xin said, "Fast is not a good thing." The main reason is that there are many people. In fact, she is more willing to slow down and do it a little bit to feel the joy of cooking.

It was not until two o'clock in the afternoon that Qin Xin waved to the screen and turned off the live broadcast.

Netizens exploded early. Even if Xinxin cooks fast, she can cook so many servings in a row.

After three days of work on the New Year's Day holiday, at nine o'clock in the evening, Tang Xilan brought three red envelopes. In addition to Mei Conglian and Tang Manying, there were also Yuan Yi's.

Yuan Yi didn't ask for it. "You can't ask for this money. I said, I'm here to learn cooking from Miss Qin."

Qin Xin said, "Each is one thing, take it." If it weren't for Yuan Yi, they wouldn't be able to receive so many guests these days.

Mei Conglian also said, "Yes, take it." This time, Yuan Yi also went to the Buddha himself, and he went to the Buddha jumped over the wall made on the first day. Many people said it was delicious. At that time, I learned that this dish was not made by Qin Xin, and the guests were not happy, but when they ate it, two of them shouted that it was delicious.

Tang Manying also said, "Take it."

Yuan Yi only accepted it.

The third batch of hot pot restaurants finally opened, and every shop was full, especially the one in the Jiang's Commercial Building.

In addition to the guests who went to dinner, there were also many news media. Everyone came to confirm once again whether Jiang's place was permanently used by hot pot restaurants for free.

Jiang Tianze cursed angrily, "As long as their hot pot restaurant doesn't close down, you can use it as long as you want."

Jiang's employees immediately lowered their heads when they heard it. Recently, the chairman's hostility was too heavy, so they still stay away, but to be honest, they also want to try this hot pot restaurant.

Gu Wuyu saw that the income of hot pot restaurants in D city is still one of the best among all hot pot restaurants. Several factories were built directly near D city. After all, the location in D city is also good. In the middle of the empire, transportation is also convenient. In the future, factories will be established. The prepared sauce can also be transported in all directions in the past.