89

After Qin Xin sat down next to Gu Wuyu, Gu Wuyu clapped, and everyone woke up.

There was thunderous applause, and the host talent reacted and quickly stepped onto the stage. The hostess touched the sweat on her forehead, "The song Qin sang is so good, it made me forget that I am a host.",

The audience laughed, everyone felt the same. At that moment, I thought I had participated in a concert. Qin Xin's voice is really nice. Although the stage is a bit simpler, but Qin Xin is the place where he stops, so everything feels tall.

The male host said, "Thank you very much, Mr. Qin, for bringing this Fluttering song. It's so nice. I finally realized what a handful of ears mean and I can get pregnant."

The hostess continued, "I'm going to chase stars, President Qin, can you sign me later."

Many people below shouted, "I want too."

Qin Xin nodded with a smile.

When the audience got up, when Qin Xin was singing, Gu Wuyu discovered that Qin Xin was very dazzling on the stage. At that moment, he had the urge to hide Qin Xin.

Here, Tang Xilan and Wu Dandan are also yelling frantically, and the person next to them said, "You are so talented, Mr. Qin, who looks good, cooks deliciously, and sings well, so you don't want people to live."

Tang Xilan said, "Just get used to it."

Wu Dandan couldn't help but laughed. Tang Xilan's words would definitely be a knowing blow to the person next to him.

"Damn, I can't do it anymore. I like Xiao Shai so much. Now, I want to be a fan of Xinxin too."

"Take me."

"I especially want to get back to my mother's stomach and rebuild it. Why do good-looking people have talents? I feel like I can't live anymore."

Next, there will be a lot of game interactions at the annual meeting, but everyone has lost their minds. Qin Xin just finished singing a song, and there are shows to sing below, and they don't want to be on stage.

Before returning to the stage, Qin Xin took down her number plate, so that when the lottery was drawn again, she would not be able to draw her.

Qin Xin ate a lot of bobo chicken at noon, and he won't be hungry anymore. After eating a few bites, he started chatting with Gu Wuyu.

"This annual meeting with you is a lot more lively than usual." Gu Wuyu said. In fact, before the annual meeting, he made a summary report and left. Today, because Qin Xin is here, he stayed in the restaurant all the time.

"Really?" Qin Xin said, "but Gu's atmosphere is really good."

The two chatted and talked about the Bobo Chicken product that is about to be released.

"Bobo Chicken doesn't need such a big shop, just the window." Qin Xin said.

Gu Wuyu has another idea, "It can also take the form of franchising." In this way, there is no need to wait in batches like hot pot restaurants to open.

"Okay." Qin Xin didn't quite understand this, but Gu Wuyu's idea was naturally good.

During the chat between the two, someone at the annual meeting had posted a video of Qin Xin singing on the Internet. Many people listened to it and thought it was good, so they went to the homepage.

Soon, #欣欣铎飞# was on the hot search.

[When I saw Fenfei, I thought it was me adding Xiao Shao, but I saw Xinxin in front of me. I took a forty-meter knife and clicked into the topic. After I finished watching the video, I knelt and stayed here. 】