15

In Shi Hong's eyes, Qin Xin has always been gentle, gentle and gentle, never fighting with people, even things like quarreling with people will never happen.

At this moment, Qin Xin seemed to be mad, and slapped Shi Hong with all his strength, slapped it down, it was not satisfying, he should clenched his fists and swung out as many as possible.

Qin Xin hadn't practiced martial arts, and didn't know how to fight. At this moment, he was beating Shi Hong with all his anger.

The customers in the queue didn't expect someone to smash Qin Xin's booth. They wanted to help, but found that Shi Hong, who was beaten, didn't fight back at all, so he stood aside and watched.

Shi Hong felt very distressed, not because he didn't want to fight back, but because he found that he could not even match Qin Xin's strength at all. Qin Xin made heavy shots, and it was very fast.

After a while, Shi Hong dropped several punches all over his body, and he didn't know why, this punch made him feel extremely painful.

Wei Shuran and Qin Jiantong had never seen Qin Xin like this, and they were even scared for a moment without moving.

Qin Xin felt that the strength from her body was slowly being peeled away, and her head was getting heavier and heavier. She even couldn't tell where she was. She waved and waved, her body softened, and slowly fell down. on the ground.

People around found something wrong and immediately shouted, "Hurry up, call the police!"

Lu Yiming was busy with Gu Wuyu today and was about to go to a banquet. Passing by the school, he suddenly found a group of people surrounded. He looked intently and it turned out to be Qin Xin again.

Originally thought something was wrong, Lu Yiming found that something was wrong in the center of the venue, and he stepped on the brakes, "Boss, her stall seems to have been smashed?"

Gu Wuyu looked out.

I saw a man picking up the things from Qin Xin's booth and heading to the ground.

"Fuck, this man is too cheap, what a grudge!" Lu Yiming said that he was about to get out of the car. The moment he opened the door, Qin Xin began to fight back.

Lu Yiming opened the door halfway and stuck. He rubbed his eyes, "This, this, this is too powerful." I usually can't see that Qin Xin is so powerful.

Lu Yiming was different from the onlookers. He had fought, knowing that Qin Xin's counterattack made Shi Hong helpless, so he shouted that Qin Xin was powerful.

But before long, I saw that Qin Xin was about to faint. Before Lu Yiming could call for help, he saw that there seemed to be a gust of wind blowing beside him. When Lu Yiming reacted, he found that Qin Xin had fallen in Gu Wuyu's arms.

Lu Yiming:! ! !

Gu Wuyu's expression was extremely bad, he put Qin Xin on the ground, then quickly walked back to the car, and said in an extremely cold voice, "Drive."

Lu Yiming:? ? ?

No, boss, what did you do.

Gu Wuyu's anger caused Lu Yiming to close his mouth, swallowing the corner of his mouth abruptly into his stomach, and drove the car tremblingly. It's really been a long time since Gu Wuyu had such a big fire. .

Lu Yiming drove the car and thought for a while, but under pressure, he called the nearby police station.

When Qin Xin woke up again, he was in the hospital, sitting next to Wei Shuran, still sobbing.

Qin Xin had a headache and struggled to sit up. The sky outside didn't know when it was dark, or if Mei Congqing and Hu Xingguo were worried that she hadn't returned yet.

Thinking of this, Qin Xin went to touch her pocket.

Wei Shuran saw her daughter's movement and shouted, "Doctor, my daughter is awake!"

The doctors and nurses filed in. Seeing that Qin Xin was in a good state, but a little tired, he said, "You are overworked. It is recommended to stay in bed."

Qin Xin nodded, took out her mobile phone, and found that there were many missed calls on the phone. Wei Shuran was chattering around, saying that everyone was worried about Qin Xin and that Qin Xin was not sensible.

Qin Xin automatically blocked these languages ​​and called Mei Congqing back with her mobile phone.

Mei Congqing was indeed going crazy. Normally, Qin Xin went back at noon. Today, Qin Xin didn't go back until two o'clock in the afternoon. Mei Congqing couldn't sit still, and when he waited until two, he walked to the small shop. Outside the shop, the guests were absent-minded when they came, and kept looking into the distance.

At that time, Mei Congqing realized that time was really slow. She stood outside for a long time, only to find that time had only passed by half an hour.

By four o'clock in the afternoon, before Qin Xin came back, Mei Congqing began to call Qin Xin, and when he found no one answered, he became even more anxious.

Just when Hu Xingguo came back, Mei Congqing said about it. The two hurriedly closed the shop and looked for Qin Xin all over the street. First, they went to the place where Qin Xin often set up stalls. They found that only Qin Xin's stall was there, but there was nothing. See people.

The two felt wrong at the moment, and when they asked the people around, Mei Congqing and Hu Xingguo were not even shocked.

"What, Xiaoxin's booth was smashed?"

"Xiao Xin passed out?"

The two didn't know which hospital Qin Xin was in. Seeing that Mei Congqing had no idea what to do, Hu Xingguo let out a deep sigh and asked Mei Congqing to go to the nearest hospital or clinic.

Hu Xingguo pedaled Qin Xin's tricycle back, and then kept calling Qin Xin, hoping that Qin Xin would receive it.

When Qin Xin called Mei Congqing, Mei Congqing was about to cry in a hurry, "Xiao Xin, is that you?"

Author: ah, hold on hold on. . .

Lu Yiming:? ? ? In the end what happened. . .