24

After getting in the car, Lu Yiming was very unhappy. He told Gu Wuyu about the things on Weibo. After he said that, he felt like he had a big mouth and said and done it with ease. His family Yuye can't worry about his work, let alone these irrelevant things.

Lu Yiming quietly glanced at Gu Wuyu from the rearview mirror, only to find that Gu Wuyu's face was not so good, and his heart was bad, and he drove the car pretending to be nonchalant.

Gu Wuyu took out his mobile phone and seemed to have entered some information on it, but Lu Yiming didn't dare to look at the back, so he didn't notice this scene either.

...

As soon as Principal D finished the meeting, he received a message. When he saw the sender, Principal D stood there for five minutes in fright, then repeatedly confirmed, and even took off his glasses and rubbed his clothes on his clothes. rub.

In the end, Principal D confirmed that this was indeed a message from Gu Wuyu, and Principal D sighed and opened the message.

Principal D never thought that Gu Wuyu knew himself. A long time ago, he had been to Gu Wuyu's company as a guest and shook hands with Gu Wuyu. He saw that the director in front had saved Gu Wuyu's number and followed it, but Gu Wuyu must have been Without his number, this is why the principal of D would be so shocked when he saw Gu Wuyu's message.

After reading the content of the text message, Principal D's face turned red, and then white again. He immediately called his secretary, "Check me up with Liu Ya, my senior year, and tell me what is happening on the Internet. I am fired!"

Principal D has always been gentle and gentle, so the secretary hurriedly opened Weibo to check it. After checking, he almost didn't frighten, so he called Liu Ya's counselor again.

The counselor was also confused when he received the call, "Liu Ya is a good student, why should she be expelled?"

The secretary said in an unpleasant tone, "Look at the troubles on the Internet, the principal just lost his temper!"

The counselor hung up the phone and hurriedly went online to check it out.

Liu Ya returned to the dormitory and just sat down, she received a call from the counselor, "Hello, counselor?" Although Liu Ya was in a bad mood, Liu Ya kept her temper in the face of her counselor.

"what did you say?"

"This is impossible!"

Liu Ya yelled. The counselor on the other side felt that Liu Ya could not communicate in this way, so he simply hung up the phone and planned to find her in the bedroom.

Seeing that the counselor hung up her phone, Liu Ya became even more angrily throwing things in the bedroom.

Tang Xilan came back and saw Liu Ya look like this, and said angrily, "You **** sick."

"You are sick, all of you are sick!" Liu Ya smashed her own things almost, and ran to Qin Xin's position again, starting to smash and still madly.

When Qin Xin left the dormitory at that time, she had already moved almost everything, and now only some insignificant items were left, and it was fine if she smashed it.

Tang Xilan still stopped Liu Ya's movements, "You **** want to smash your own things!"

...

The counselor hurriedly walked to the dormitory and found that Liu Ya was smashing things. It was Qin Xin's thing that was smashed. He immediately pulled a face off, "Please pack your things and move out of the dormitory immediately. In addition, the public property and Qin Xin's smashed things Please compensate for your personal property."