6

Hello there lovelies... I hope all of you are in good health and staying indoors. It's the second wave of corona.. Goshh.. I so wanna go out and meet my friends but it's impossible right now.. Anyway, here is the new chapter which comes with some twisted plots.. Keep voting, sharing and reading! 🤍
Love to you all.. 🤍
_________________________________________________

"I am lost, lost in dreams and reality.”

Lunch was really fulfilling for me. Cayden was impressed by my new friends. Turns out, he knew Arya already; her sister was in the same class as his. They were greeted well by everyone and mostly Thyone. I felt relieved and, also by the fact that Shayla, Rayne or Arya, did not bring up the topic of Lorcan in front of my brother. After lunch, we had English. All of us hurried down to our class. I won’t say I wasn’t disturbed by what happened today and, all the events that followed after that. At the back of my mind, it was still nagging me that Lorcan did not feel like hiding his name from me. There were a lot of things that kept bugging me, considering the dream I had last night and the name.
“…Crescent, do you think you have seen her before?” Rayne’s voice broke my tranquility and I turned around to look at her. Her beautiful face had confusion written all over.
“Huh?”
“Look, there is a new student. She wasn’t here yesterday, nor any day I remember. Do you think you might have seen her?” I turned around at her question. Following her gaze, I saw a head with auburn hair. Her gaze was fixed on the book, placed on her table. She had the deep chocolate highlights that added a fresh look. She was taking down notes. I turned back to Rayne.
“Maybe a new student. I am not surprised considering the fact that it is just my second day here.” I smiled and Rayne returned it back. She looked satisfied by my answer and got back to her notes again. The class dragged on and my mind was full of different thoughts. It is not the first time that I couldn’t concentrate. I mean, I always bunked all of my lectures back at home. Cayden talked with mom yesterday, informing her everything about me. I miss her. I miss dad too. Will definitely call them today. The bell rang and, we all got up to change our classes.
“Did you guys notice the new girl too?” Arya asked as we were walking in the hallway. We all nodded. “I love her hair. It’s so different.” She complimented.
“The highlights actually suit her. I am not much into girly stuffs, but I must confess that I actually liked her hair.” Shayla smirked.
“Ooooouuu… Is someone having butterflies down there?” Rayne teased Shayla and she gave her a whack on the back.
“Where is our next class?” I asked joining the conversation.
“It is in the C block. This will be your first time there Crescent.” Shayla winked. I couldn’t understand why she was so excited but I was intrigued. We were behind the academy now. This was indeed the first time that I came here. The courtyard was large and had woods running on both sides. Just like the front yard, it had a small water fountain in marble. There were benches all around and students were loitering around. An old building was in the right side which was half hidden by the woods. We were walking towards it. The weather was beautiful today as it was sunny. As we paced forward, Arya came to an abrupt stop. Wondering what was going on, I saw a smirk on both Rayne and Shayla’s face. I looked at Rayne, when Shayla nudged and pointed me towards a girl who was sitting 10 feet away from us. Unlike us, she was wearing pants similar to the guys but it was of same color as the girls. She had dark black hair which she tied up in a small bun and her long cascades were falling out, hiding the piercings on her ear. One can easily see the buzz cut that went right below her bun. Her blazer and shirt was folded up till the elbow and the tie was dangling loose. I gulped looking at the snack in front of me. She was SEXY AF!
There were two guys who were indulged in a conversation with her, when she turned towards us. Looking at Arya, a smile crept up and she made our way towards us. I gazed at her front profile. Chiseled shaped jaw line, with a piercing on her lower lip, she carried herself amazingly. Her hazel eyes we're like cherry on the top for her such intense and intimidating look. WHO ON EARTH IS THIS WHOLE ASS MEAL? This academy is really making me gay, I swear.
“Hey… I didn’t see you yesterday. Are you okay?” She asked Arya in her intense voice. Even I went weak on my knees. Arya was numb and was struggling to answer back, when Rayne nudged her too hard. Ouch! It might have hurt her.
“Uh-uh, yeah. I mean, I was just busy with my classes.” Arya’s voice sounded hoarse. I mean, I don’t blame her. Anyone can go speechless by this hot persona standing in front of us.
“Do you want to hangout today?” She asked, her eyes fixed on Arya. Standing on the side, I could feel the heat and the fact that Arya’s cheeks were going red hot. Oh boy, the sexual tension here is on whole another level!
“I-uh uh, I will let you know. I have plans with Crescent actually.” She said out of the blue.
“Do we?” I chirped in.
“Nope. Not that I heard of.” Rayne joined me too, and we both smirked. The girl bit her lip and smirked back at Arya.
“Let me talk with Crescent then. Would you mind Arya?” She smiled and Arya’s cheeks were flustered. Her gaze falls on me and I kind of went all numb. “You are Crescent right? I am Sage. Nice to meet you.” She crooked her neck on one side and gave me her charming smile. I was really bewitched. Holy smokes!
“Hey. Nice to meet you too. You are gorgeous you know.” I gave her a small smile. She returned us a shy smile and my cheeks went red. I understand now that how tensed Arya feels around her!
“Do you have plans with Arya today? Not like if you do I have a problem, but just curious you know.”
“Absolutely, NOT. She is free.” I said looking down to Arya who was all flustered by now.
“Cool then. I will be at your place around 6. See ya guys.” Saying, Sage heads back to the guys with whom she was talking before.
“As much as I want to fill in up the details right now for you Crescent, you have to wait as we are late for Anthropology. Let’s go.” Shayla’s words hit us like tsunami and, we all ran for our class. Thankfully, the professor wasn’t there and we all were saved from any kind of punishment. We all crammed up together in the back of our class.
“Tell me now; what’s the deal with Sage and Arya?” I ask all excited. Arya goes red again at the mention of her name. Shayla and Rayne started giggling at her reaction.
“Soo… Sage is like a year junior than us. She lives right next to Arya and, guess what. I mean there’s nothing to guess, it is obvious that Arya fucking likes her and so does Sage.” Rayne informs me.
“Going by what happened back there, they both really have a lot of sexual tensions going on. I mean it.” I teased Arya. She gave me a shocked look and everyone burst out laughing.
“It-it’s nothing like that. Sage and me are just good friends.” Arya said in a meek voice.
“Ya right, ‘FRIENDS’ who just want to eat each other.” Rayne teased. Shayla and me laughed as Arya gasped.
“Stop that Rayne. You being mean.” Arya voiced out.
“Keep denying that girl. One day or the other, we will catch you two sucking each other’s faces off.” Arya hid her face with two hands on Shayla’s teasing comment. I was actually having fun. Arya has always seemed like a bold, badass bitch to me who gets what she wants. But right now, she was like a cute kitten that was in love. I really adored the change she got around Sage.